Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I felt myself being shaken awake. "Jaeyeon. Jaeyeon, love, time to wake up. We're here."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up towards the voice to see Yoochun. He was smiling down at me, his hand on my shoulder. Raising my hand, I rubbed my eyes lightly before letting out a yawn and stretching.

Turning to my right, I noticed that Taemin was asleep, with his head hung low and his arms on the arm-rests. I poked his cheek, hard, causing him to jump awake, alert. His wide eyes looked around until he spotted me with my outstretched finger, laughing.

He pouted before taking off his seatbelt and stretched, spreading his legs wide, causing it to knock into my leg. After I undid my belt, I reached down to grab my backpack, before getting out of my seat, and following after Yoochun down the isle.

Walking down the stairs that were attached to the plane, the calm wind blew my hair around, tousling it, as the sun shone down on me. I used my fingers to push the strands of hair that had blown into my face behind me ear, before placing on my sunglasses and continuing down the stairs.

Yoochun waited for me at the bottom, and as I reached him, grabbed me around the waist, hoisting me up into the air and spun around in circles.

"JEJU BABY! WOOH!" He screamed excitedly, as he placed me back down, before laughing freely. I smiled at him and began to make my way over to the others.

As I reached them, I jumped onto the back of Jaejoong, wrapping my arms around his neck and straddling his thin waist with my legs.

"RAWRR!! Hello oppas, Saena." I said as I lowered myself off Jaejoong. He patted me on the head and then grabbed his bottle of water from his bag, taking a swig.

Ever since Jaejoong and I had exchanged numbers on Friday afternoon at the cafe, we've gotten pretty close because we've been talking and texting a lot. Our conversations could go for hours on end. Most of our conversations revolved around the guys and Saena, sometimes on school, but mainly on Yoochun.

I was lying on my bed reading a magazine when my phone began to ring. Reaching over to grab it, I clicked answer and held it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Jaeyeon, it's Jaejoong again. How are you, dongsaeng?" He asked in a sing song voice and I could only imagine the hilarious face he would be wearing at that moment.

I let out a laugh as I replied, "Oppa, you called me twice already today. I'm the same as I was then. So what's up?"

"Ohhh, nothingg~ I was just bored. What's you doing?" He asked, and I could hear shuffling around, meaning he was either taking a seat on his computer chair, or lying down on his bed.

"So..." He began, then paused, before adding, "Do you like Yoochun?"

"Like Yoochun? Of course I do." I replied, a little perplexed as to what he was getting at.

"Oh, so you LIKE, like him? Or do you just LIKE him?" He said, putting emphasis on the 'like's.

I thought about it for a bit, and couldn't help but wonder. I started off doing this because I wanted him to get a taste of his own medicine, but... I think I like him... It wouldn't hurt, to just drop the main reason of dating him, would it? I mean, he'll never know about it, and we can both be happy then...

"Yah, are you still there? Hello? Helloooo?!" Jaejoong's deep voice broke into my thoughts, snapping my attention back to the conversation. "Yeah, I'm here."

"So...? Do you like, like him or what?" He continued to question.

"I guess... I do.." I said slowly.

Shaking away the thought of my last phone conversation with Jaejoong, I turned towards the teacher, who was taking the admittance roll.

After she marked the roll, we all headed out of the airport to the little shuttle buses that were waiting for us. The class split into two groups to board, then we were off to the hotel.

-------------------------------

In the bus, I sat next to Yoochun. In front of us, sat Saena and Taemin, who were constantly chatting, once in awhile turning around to talk to me too. Behind us, Jaejoong and Yunho sat, saying a few words here and there, otherwise just minding their own business.

On the opposite side of the isle from Yoochun, sat Junsu and Changmin. Changmin seemed to have lost his nerve with Junsu's constant chatter about soccer, as he had shoved his headphones roughly into his ears and closed his eyes, an annoyed expression weaving its way onto his face.

Throughout the ride, Yoochun held onto my hand and lay his head on my shoulder. His hair fell in front of his face, and I pushed it away with my hand.

"Hey, oppa, what do you want to do first once we're all settled in?" I questioned, nudging his side with my finger.

He turned his head up towards me, an angelic look of innocence painted onto his features. His eyes sparkled, and his lips curved into a smile.

"Lets go swimming!" He announced happily, bouncing up and sitting straight.

"HEY! I WANT TO COME!!" The squeaky voice came from the other side of the isle. We turned to see Junsu wearing a sad expression, his eyes large and glossy and a pout formed on his lips.

"Me too!" Changmin added after taking out his headphones. How that boy heard, I have no idea.

"I'm coming too. You going, Yunho?" Jaejoong asked, bumping his shoulder into Yunho's, who just looked over and nodded. From the front, Saena and Taemin also said they wanted to join us.

Everything went quiet again, as we continued the ride to the hotel, of course, that excluded the chatter that Saena and Taemin made.