Leave In The Night, Captain

Zacznij od początku

"Fuck, where's (f/n)?" he questions himself as he head out of the infirmary and to (f/n)'s room.

He knocks on it, roughly, but there was no answer. "Oi! (f/n)! Open this fucking door now!" he calls out. Until, he realizes the door was unlocked. He opens the door and notices the cool atmosphere.

Her room was pretty much empty, besides her furniture. Levi goes across the hallway and notices that Eren's room was the exact same, pretty much cleared out.

"Fuck...no." he growls. He goes downstairs and to the dining hall, where everyone was eating breakfast.

"Where is Cadet Jaeger, and Cadet (l/n)?!" Levi shouts at the cadets, making them all jump in surprise. Armin and the gang notice that Eren wasn't at their table as usual. Petra and the rest of the squad notices the same for (f/n).

Levi points at Jean and Connie. "Oi! Where's Jeager?" he asks them. "I...I..don't know, sir!" Connie answers for both of them. "100 laps for the both of you and after you can clean the stables!" Levi orders them. Jean and Connie's eyes widen and then leave the hall.

"Oi! Everyone! Get your asses to training then you have cleaning duty!"Levi calls out to everyone as he leaves the hall and to Erwin's office.

Levi bursts through the door, angered. Only to see Erwin and Mike in the office drinking tea, as he can smell the aroma of coffee.

"Good morning, Levi, have a nice sleep?" Erwin greets with a smile.

"Erwin, where the hell is (f/n) and Eren?" Levi asks, glaring at the blonde Commander.

"The judge wanted to see them both, I think they'll be there for the day." Erwin tells him, lying perfectly.

"TCH, fine.." Levi sneers before leaving the study, annoyed. Levi goes downstairs and back outside to the groaning, cadets as they see Levi.

"Oi! Everyone can go run 50 laps right now for groaning!" Levi orders all the cadets.

Erwin gazes out the window, watching Levi order around cadets.

"Mike, make sure Levi or Mikasa Ackerman, does not, find out about Eren and (f/n)." Erwin orders Mike. Mike takes a quick sniff of his office.

"Yes, Commander." Mike then leaves the office, following Erwin's commands.

-2:35 P.M-

(f/n)'s POV:

"You never told me that Hanji!?" I exclaim. "(f/n), its just for a little bit." Hanji soothes me as she puts away her stuff in the house.

We made our way out of the walls and into an abandoned, camp site, with three cabins. Hanji and I had our own cabin to ourselves, Eren had his own cabin that he shared with some other cadets.

"Hanji, you said we're going to be here for a few days, but for a month!" I exclaim.

"(f/n), you need to understand that you need to control your abilities, don't worry, I promise you. The quicker we do these experiments, the quicker we leave. Okay?" she soothes.

I sigh and look out the window to the blue afternoon sky, thinking about Levi.

Levi, just wait a little longer...

"Okay, let's get this shit done." I smile at Hanji.

Hanji claps her hands together, and hugs me. "Yes! We'll start tomorrow!" she cheers.

She let's me go and heads out of my room.

I sit on my bed and take out the picture of Levi and I in the grass fields. Hanji was taking pictures, when she found Levi and I sleeping together.

I smile at the picture as I see his sleeping face.

"I'll be home soon, Levi.. Just give me down time."

~~~~~

That's done!

Longer like last time! Woo!

How'd you like this chapter?

Okay, I've got nothing to say to y'all so!

Stay Kawaii