“How have you been, Essie?” Zayn asked and looked over at me where Lo watched.

“Fine, I guess,” I tell him, “but, what about Harry?”

“He uh,” Zayn started and looked down at his knees, “he’s not the best.”

“Oh,” I said looking at my knees as well. I didn’t know how to respond but I guess that just small wording my way through is good enough, right?

“Es,” Lo grabbed my attention.

“Hm?”

“We need to go out and have a girl’s night again,” she tells me making me smile because I do indeed miss the girls nights we used to have together.

“How about tonight? Our concert,” Zayn offered with a smile leaving me thinking it’s that’s a good idea.

“That sounds like a good idea!” Lolo said.

“First row!” Zayn hollered while pulling our three front row tickets from his back pocket.

“You just carry tickets around?” I asked and he giggled.

“I was planning on giving you guy’s tickets anyways,” he giggled.

“That sounds like a good idea! Huh Essie?” Lo said as she looked at me from the couch. I was wondering what Harry would do if he knew I was at the concert, especially first row. What if he messes up when he noticed I was there? Thoughts were running through my head like crazy, but I agreed.

“Sure,” I said with a slight smile painted on my face. I lifted myself from the couch and headed to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water, chugging it quickly from dehydration.

“Somebody’s thirsty,” a girl voice said as I heard footsteps heading towards me. I turned around to see Sampson. I smiled wide and hugged her tightly.

“It’s nice to see you’re doing better,” she tells me as she rubs circles in my back with her palm.

“I’m glad I’m going well too,” I tell her. She unlatched from the hug and smiled wide at me.

“What do you say girl, go out drinking once more before you leave?” she offers, but I remembered we had a concert to go to tonight.

“We got invited to One Direction’s concert. Zayn invited us,” I tell her and she looked happy.

“REALLY?” she hollered in my ear and jumps up and down.

“Yeah, first row,” I tell her giggling. She smiled wide and started to scream from excitement, and I know that she is a huge fan as well as Lo; both of them are probably pissing their pants of excitement.

“OH MY GOD I’M LITERALLY OH MY,” she hollered across the apartment and ran into the guest room to scream. I walked out and turned to Zayn and Lo who were chuckling about Sampson.

“She’s a little excited, don’t you think?” Lo giggled out, making me smile. I nodded and bit my lip from laughing.

Right before the Concert:

I didn’t know what to wear, confused on whether I should wear something classy or something casual; I mean I’m just going to a One Direction concert, not a fancy dinner or what not.

I dug through my dresser drawer and found a graphic eagle t-shirt and a pair of high waisted shorts. I slid both the items of clothing on, and took some jewelry and put them on as well. I did my normal, natural cat eye look with a natural wave to my hair.

“Sam?” I called out from the bathroom where she was. She walked in and examined me.

“You look good,” she tells me, smiling.