Yoshikage Kira x Fem Reader (Just Business)

Start from the beginning

"Great, you can leave them right there..."

He pointed to a black wired basket sitting at the end of his desk. You made your way over to the desk and gently placed the stack down.

His eyes shifted to your hands.

"Do you moisturize your hands often?" He asked.

You weren't expecting that kind of question.

"Um, not until recently, there's this new hand cream my friend recommended me and I've been using it ever since..."

"Ah, I see... I think it's important to take care of one's hands, we use them for many different tasks."

"I would agree with you, Mr. Kira." You responded with a smile.

He flashed you a small smile in return and didn't speak further.

You pulse quickened at his smile. You had to admit, you were a bit surprised by his sudden question but decided to head back to your desk and not disturb him further.

You were typing away on your computer until your thoughts went back to what he said earlier about your hands.

Did Mr. Kira have a hand fetish?

You could've sworn that yesterday he was staring at your hands and today just confirmed it by the way he talked about them.

Had he always looked at your hands?

You definitely didn't want to ask him about it in fear that you could possibly lose your job or even embarrass yourself in front of him...

The phone began to ring next to you snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Yoshikage Kira's office, this is his secretary (Y/N) (L/N) speaking...Yes of course...Yes...I will let him know...Have a nice day as well."

You hit the receiver and proceeded to dial Mr. Kira's extension.

"Yes?"

"Hi Mr. Kira, Mr. Yamamoto called to let you know that he had to cancel the meeting today at two o'clock... He said he'd call back with a different time."

"Thank you, Ms. (L/N)."

"You're welcome."

You were about to hang up the phone.

"Oh, Ms. (L/N)."

"Y-Yes?"

"Are you free around three today?"

"I can be if you need my assistance..."

"Yes, it would be much obliged... I will explain the details later."

"A-Alright."

With that, the two of you hung up the phone.

What could he need from you at three?

You crossed out his canceled appointment on your calendar and turned your attention back to the monitor. You were about to pick up where you left off until you noticed what you wrote:

Mr. Kira...Hand fetish...Hand cream...

You felt your face get hot as you slammed the backspace with your pointer finger.

FOCUS!

***

It was now three o'clock. You had just finished your last assignment for the day when you heard the door to Mr. Kira's office open. You shut down your monitor as he approached your desk.