⚡️14 - no regrets [M]⚡️

Start from the beginning

but one thing was sure, if jungkook did agree and did him this huge favor, he was making sure that jungkook would fully enjoy it. he already was ashamed enough that he probably hurt the younger boy badly by ramming into him and fucking him raw, he felt bad about it, really bad.

and thats why taehyung went to the library at lunch, taking his computer with him.

'how to have enjoyable sex with a boy' — and that's what he googled.

he wanted to make sure that the younger boy was getting the full pleasure, he wanted jungkook to feel good for all the nice things he did to him, he wanted to make sure that jungkook didn't regret it.

a lot of things taehyung had never seen popped up, like '16 spots on a mans body you should know about'.

taehyung's face lit up, excitement painted on his face, he was ready to discover what could make his best friend feel extremely good.

'inner thigh,
even without the sensation of touch, just being in that area is sure to get him anticipating what's next.'

'bottom lip,
one of the most sensitive body parts are the lips, take your time on them, nibble, bite, when done correctly, it can drive you over the edge.'

kissing.

taehyung had sure already thought about kissing jungkook's pretty pink lips, especially his plump bottom lip that looked so soft and kissable but just thinking about it made him feel something he couldn't quite describe himself, it was like a shiver running down his whole body, warmth spreading itself in his stomach.

'the V line,
use your tongue to trace a "V" shape from his hips to right above his length. Draw it out and really tease him until he can't take it any longer.'

'the adam's apple,
have him lie on his back and literally just suck and his his Adam's apple. Keep your tongue flat and light, not too much pressure!'

taehyung didn't know how much time passed since he started reading how to have proper sex with a boy but definitely more than one hour, it was so interesting to find things out he didn't even know himself and he couldn't wait to test all the things out on jungkook, he couldn't wait to make him feel like he never felt before, he was ready.

and that was also the first thing he did when he came home and saw jungkook standing there, proving him that he wouldn't regret it.

"hey, tae," was the only thing he heard when he entered the dorm, a smile immediately decorating his lips, that's how he liked coming home, greeted by his favorite person.

"hey koo," although the nickname that slipped over taehyung's lips was cute, his facial expression was not cute at all. the corner of his lip was twitched upward, eyes dark, glistening with desire, tone low and raspy, and that's all it needed to send an electric shiver down the younger ones spine, he knew taehuyng wanted and he knew that he wanted it now.

taehyung approached the younger boy while eyeing him, or more like eye raping him, before placing a hand on his hip, causing his breath to hitch, his hands growing sweaty, nervousness taking over the younger boy.

they had done it two times before, yes, but jungkook was still taken aback every time when they were standing so close to each other that they could feel their breaths against each other's fleshes.

jungkook felt like he couldn't breathe anymore, as if his breath was suddenly stuck in his throat when he met taehyungs lustful eyes.

the older boy was standing so close to him, space only being a word now, his head leaning in to plant a soft kiss on his shoulder, smirking right afterwards.