Prologue

*Read Description for better understanding*

Kim Taehyung is someone, one would call perfect in every ways. He owns the largest and strongest pack, fearless as they conquer land after land, spilling blood as they go.

He doesn't lack in terms of wealth nor looks. His grey eyes with a tint of blue, his sharp nose, down to his lips that always seems to be carrying a smirk, it's more than enough to have womans swooning over him. His well-built muscular body is just a bonus .

However as almighty as he supposedly is, he can't find a way out of the system of soulmating. He's used to having everything under his control and not being able to choose his own mate is an insult to his pride so he made his decision. To never accept his mate after he found her.

The symbol he bears on his wrist is just a reminder of his single flaw.

"To spend forever with someone that I don't have a say in choosing? How absurd "

...........

Irene Bae, since young she was gifted with stunning visuals which she takes pride in. She can easily get any guys she wants with just a curve of her lips but she has always been a strong believer of true love, she has been dreaming of her soulmate ever since she is old enough to understand the system.

Despite being the omega of her pack, she is treated fairly well, she has 4 good sisters on her side and she has always been babied by them.

Many times one can catch her staring at the symbol on her wrist, that's how devoted she is to her soulmate despite not knowing who it is.

"If it's my fate to bear these 5 petals, then I'll treat it as your parting gift to me"

........

How would these two with two entirely different ideals cope with each other?