The Explosive Confrontation! Goku Settles The Score!

This scene takes place at the Dragon Ball Super- episode 130, when Goku activates the the true form of Ultra Instinct for the first time against Jiren. Hope you enjoy this really short one.
I'll be posting new chapters, hopefully every week.

Jiren struggled as he tried to ascend from the rubble he had been crashed into. Was this truly his overwhelming defeat?

Standing above him, towering was Goku. He was in his Ultra Instinct form, but something was definitely different.

What was it?

Beyond the powered up, advanced look of the omnipotent from and glowing white pupils, he could feel a tremendous surge of energy, awakened like a primal beast that has been let out of his cage, but in the form of a calm demeanor. Goku's silence left the spectators to be both in awe and in terror.

The combination of the defensive and offensive auras that emitted from Goku's body previously had gradually disappeared in his new form, and in its place was a pure, bright white aura that enveloped him.

Jiren growled under his breath.

"Don't let arrogance fill you just because you powered up! HYAHHHHH!"

Jiren charged at Goku with rage seeping through his very essence, a fiery burning aura bursting out of his soul.

He started by rapidly sending punches, desperately trying to strike the deity that stood before him.

The punches simply passed through Goku as if he was truly intangible. Truth be told, Goku was dodging at such an expeditious rate the eye could not see at all.

Before Jiren knew it, a force of ki stuck him in the gut, sending him soaring to the pillar of the stage. Blood leaked down his face and body as the pain hit him almost instantaneously.

"I hope you understand how pain feels like, after all you've put us through."

Goku silently uttered to Jiren as he slowly advanced to him.

For every step he took, Jiren could feel impending fear strike his nerves, the same fear he had all those years ago when an evil-doer destroyed everything he believed in... that white aura... it admonished him sternly of that very evildoer's appearance.
No... I mustn't fear... I AM THE GREATEST IN THE UNIVERSE!!! I'LL OVERPOWER HIM!

Stubborn adamance and infuriated rage started to consume the troubled pride trooper. Jiren started to send massacres of ki blasts at his opponent, letting out an anguished roar.

To his horror, the full powered energy waves ricocheted off Goku's body as if it was merely pellets.

And Goku was still walking to him, slowly.

More fear overtook Jiren as he desperately tried to launch constant invisible strikes, but it slowly wore him out as he tried to catch his breath.

Goku now was inches away from Jiren, having not even been grazed, finally, he spoke.

"The real fight begins now, Jiren."