Jun x Sana - "Past is past, we already have our presents."

Comincia dall'inizio

"H-how? Why am I here huh?! This cant be happening Jun!" I exclaimed.

"But it does Sana." He said and I forcefully pushed him away from me.

I grab the doorknob and quickly opened the door.

As the door flew open, I saw someone.

It was her.

His present.

................................

"Im sorry Jun." I apologized after all that happened.

Jun's mind is so occupied with his thoughts and he seems like he didn't hear what I said. He is walking back and forth to the room.

He is really bothered.

Well... who wouldn't, if your girlfriend saw you with some girl inside your apartment early in the morning?

Who wouldn't if you only saw the both of them only wearing a robe inside of one room?

Who wouldn't feel bad if the girl you saw in your boyfriend's apartment is his ex- girlfriend?

Now tell me, who would be dumb enough not to break up with a guy like that?

They broke up. Just now. Earlier.

And I witnessed what happened. I did'nt just saw it, I also receive a slap from my left to right cheek 'cause all she knew is that we cheat on her.

Im just his ex-girlfriend.

His past.

And it doesn't mean that sleeping a night with him means I already steal him back.

Im not that kind of person. I cant even remember how I get here at my ex's apartment.

For me, past is past. It will never be gain back.

Just like us, there's no more coming back.

"What will I do now?" He asked. He looks so miserable.

Maybe he really loves that girl.

"Talk to her Jun. Explain. I think that will be the best way." I suggest as I grab my purse.

I stood up.

"I'll go now." I said and was about to walk out of the door when he spoke.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Im going back home." I answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No. Do you think I'll let you go just like that?" He stated.

"What?"

"Stay here and help me get her back." My eyes grew wider when he said that.

"Why me?" I asked.

"It's your fault in the first place."

"My fault? I dont even remember anything last night!" I exclaimed.

"If you did'nt went here in my apartment, then she wont see us together again." He explained.

"I didn't intended to go here, I... I just dont know how I get here and why am I here. Honestly." I said.

He didn't answer.

"Jun, look. Im sorry. I dont want to ruin your relationship. What happened last night has nothing to do with our past anymore." I said.

"Then help me." He retorted.

"I will...but not here. Not today. I need to go now. Someone is also waiting for me." I said as I turned around.