----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        After another long train ride, the frizzy-haired teen arrived in front of a small building.  Above the door, there was a sign the says ‘Leblanc’, to the boy, the place looked warm and welcoming.  "A cafe maybe?” The boy mumbled again.  The boy opened the door, hoping that he’ll feel even more welcomed inside.

Boy was he wrong.

        Waiting for him was a middle-aged man.  Having raven colored hair that’s slicked-back and a receding hairline.  Dull, buy stern grey eyes, chinstrap beard with a flaring goatee, and black colored glasses.  His clothes design, A pale pink dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up , pale khaki pants, a white leather belt to hold it up and white loafers.  Over them all is a apron with white pinstripes designed on it.  

The man gave the teen a mean glare

The man gave the teen a mean glare.  “Ah.  I thought I remembered someone coming here today.  So you’re Akira Kurusu huh?” The man questioned.  The teen known as Akira gulped his nerves before nodding slowly.  “Yes sir.  I entrust you with my care sir.” he said bowing to him formally.  “Right….the name’s Sojiro Sakura, remember that when you stay here.” The man replied with a dull unamused look on his face.  Sonjiro’s eyes roams Akira’s body from head to toe.  His stare made the teen quite uncomfortable. “Um...Is there something the matter sir?” Akira asked.  

        Still staring silently at Akira, Sojiro then sighs.  “Nah.  Just thinking how can an ordinary boring kid like you, could be so troublesome?” He sighed out.

        Akira frowns at Sojiro, a bit annoyed by taht statement towards him.  “At anycase, follow me.  I’ll show you the room you’ll be staying in from now on.” he added making his was upstairs.  Akira sighs quietly before following Sojiro upstairs.  As soon as Sojiro showed Akira the attic, Akira lied down on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.  “So this is my life for the next year huh?” He mumbled.  As he stare aimlessly at the ceiling some more, the dark thoughts came back to him again.  

“Don’t you dare show your face here again!”

Sighing lowly, Akira closes his eyes, drifting off to a deep slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        “Hey, I’m home!” Shouted the (f/c) hooded girl as she walked inside a modern sized house.  “Hey (y/n)!  Welcome back.” Exclaimed a masculine voice.  “(Y/n)-nee!  Welcome back!” Shouted a child’s voice.  The girl removed her hood to show her beautiful (h/c) hair and round (e/c) eyes.  “(S/N), Jason, sorry it took so long for me to get back.” The girl known as (y/n) said.  “Did you see him while you were to there?” Walking towards the girl was Jason, His brown hair, dark red eyes, and grey tracksuit. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes then looked down at her feet before clutching her hoodie.  That right there, gave the man a clear response. “That bastard.  Did he pursuit you in anyway (y/n)?” he exclaimed placing his hands on both of her shoulders.

      Before (Y/n) could answer, an older mature and mischievous voice was heard from behind her.  “Oh no~. She was able to find a suitable man to make her escape~.” (Y/n) widened her eyes and turns around. Meeting her was a woman with light brown hair that stops all the way to her lower back, narrow but mischievous pale blue eyes and a curvy shaped body.  The woman was wearing a denim dress with a light orange vest over it and brown slippers.  “Kisana!”  (Y/n) shouted with a flustered expression on her face.  “What!?”  Running towards the teen was a small boy.  If you look at him closely you could say he’s her twin.  The only difference is that is h/c hair is a lot shorter and his (e/c) eyes are very bright.  He wears the same hoodie as  (Y/n), khaki shorts, and white socks.

        “Who is he!?  I’ll kill him before he even has a chance to take (y/n)-nee away!” The boy shouted, clinging onto the girl with an angry pout.  “Ah~.  So cute~.  I’m counting on you (S/n)~!” Kisana purred happily.  Shining the room with his bright and determined smile, (S/n) saluted to her.  “Yes ma’am!” He replied confidently.  “Don’t encourage him!” the h/c teen shouted.

        Jason gave out a heartfelt laugh before turning his attention fully on        (Y/n).   “I guess this is a sign of you finally trusting others now?” he questioned. (Y/n) shook her head.  “Not at all, the guy just looked reliable, so I kinda dragged him into this situation.” she replied.  “Well that’s not like you    (y/n).  Usually you would've done something different to get rid of him.” Kisana said with a surprised tone.  (Y/n) only shrugged.  “I was running out of ideas, and besides, I had to help you guys out right?” she said with a small smile.  Both Jason and Kisan smiled warmly at (Y/n) before crushing her with hugs.  “You’re too sweet for your own good (Y/n)!” Shouted Jason.  “Such a sweet little angel (Y/n)!  I love you even more now!” shouted Kisana as she rubs her head on the teen.  As heartwarming and happy this hug was, (Y/n) was suffocating terribly due to the two and her little brother crushing her with hugs.  “Guys…….I love you and all……..but…...can’t…...breathe!!!” the teen shouted tapping on their arms rapidly.  
          Both Jason and Kisana let go of (Y/n) while (S/N) glued onto his sister.  (Y/n) gasped for air, panting lightly before walking away from the two adults taking her little brother with her.  “Hey (Y/n)-nee?” The young adult looks down at the young boy humming in response.  “Will we be okay from now on?” he asked quietly.  (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the boy.  Even if her personal situation is slowly making progress, she still has some of her own problems in school that she has to deal with.  But of course she won’t tell him or Jason and Kisana that.  
       Instead she just gave (S/n) a smile before ruffling his hair.  “We’ll be just fine (S/n).  I’ll do my best to make sure that we’ll never suffer again.  We’ll go back to our normal lives without ever fearing the outside world again.  Okay?” she said as she gave (S/n) a tight hug.  Hugging her back, (S/N) nods before letting go of (Y/n).  “Good, now, are you gonna help me cook another excellent dish or what?” She exclaimed with a grin.  In an instant, (S/n)’s eyes brightened before running towards the kitchen.  “Of course I am!” She heard him shout.

                (Y/n’s) grin slowly disappeared before taking her phone again, staring at the black screen.  “A normal life without fearing the outside world…..” She mumbled.  As she turned on her phone, the screen show a picture of her in a younger form.  Also it shows another figure next to her with a smile that can put the sun to shame.  (Y/n) sighs before walking towards the kitchen.

“Wouldn’t that be nice?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally done with this chapter, and my fingers hurt!  

But anyway enough of me whining, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!  I kinda rushed it a little and was just pulling the words out of a freaking top hat because of writer’s block, but I’ll try to make it better! Let me know what you guys think! Until then…

✌STAY COOL AND FRESH MY DUDES!✌

Edit April 22nd, 2019
Changed Little brother's name
(S/n) = Sibling name