CHAPTER FOUR: The Ninja Academy

Start from the beginning

"It's okay." Yusuke shook his head with a chuckle. "Hanako, do you want to play with him?"

Hanako looked up at her father and smiled with nod. "Hai!"

"Let's go!" Takeshi took Hanako's hand and pulled her with him.

Takeshi's father let out a sigh and looked at Yusuke. "Thank you, mister Uchiha. Takeshi only asked who that pretty girl was while pointing at your daughter and before I knew it he was already here asking..." The man was out of breath.

Yusuke stopped him from continuing while putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, you can call me Yusuke."

The man smiled. "Hai, Yusuke-san. I'm Inoue Komatsu, it's a pleasure to meet you." Yusuke nodded in approval when something caught his eye. Fugaku was standing in the middle of the crowd with his arms crossed in front of his chest and a frown in his face.

"Oh? Fugaku?!" Yusuke laughed at the same time he approached his friend. "You are here as well?"

Fugaku looked at him and smiled. "Yusuke? You finally decided to enroll Hanako in the Academy?" Yusuke nodded.

"Yeah, and I suppose you're here for Itachi, aren't you?" Fugaku chuckled. "Where is he, though?" Yusuke asked, looking all around for the Uchiha boy.

"I don't know, I was just looking for him. He ran off to Kami knows where. I hate it when he does that..." Fugaku sighed. "And well, did you lose your daughter as well?"

Yusuke shook his head with a roll of his eyes. "A little boy came here asking if Hanako could play with him, so I let her go."

Fugaku chuckled. "Merely a six-year-old and she already has boys asking her out?"

Yusuke punched his arm playfully. "It's not like that..."

* * *

"So, you're from the Uchiha Clan?" Takeshi asked the brunette as he looked at her sitting on the swing. Hanako nodded with a smile. "And your name is Hanako-san?"

"Yup!" She giggled lightly. "And you are Takeshi."

Takeshi smiled mischievously. "Shouldn't you be calling me Takeshi-kun?" He raised an eyebrow.

Hanako shook her head, copying his smile. "Nah, I don't feel like it."

Takeshi pouted, sitting on the floor. "Not even if I call you Hana-chan?" Hanako scrunched her face in disgust.

"I don't like that," she said. Takeshi laughed.

"All right!"

"Um, excuse me." A girl approached them with an innocent smile. "We are missing two people to play ball, do you want to play?" she asked.

"Sure!" Takeshi answered excitedly. "Do you want, Hanako?"

Hanako had zoned out while staring at the girl. 'Izumi?' she thought. 'She's also in the Academy?'

"Hanako?" Izumi looked at her with widened eyes. "Hanako Uchiha?" Hanako nodded with a smile.

"It's been awhile, Izumi..." she said.

"Izumi! Are you bringing them to play or what?" Izumi turned at the boy.

"Shut up, Kaichi-kun. We're coming!" She then turned to Hanako and Takeshi. "So, should we go?" Hanako looked at Takeshi and nodded.

"All right, let's go."

* * *

"How are you so fast?" Takeshi was having trouble breathing after running after Hanako for almost ten minutes, trying to take the ball from her.