Chapter Nine

hullo everybody this is ericaa :3 etho opening hahaha okay sorry this is a bit late but katiebearsuper and i were pretty busy sowwyyy. Now on with the story! Enjoy Chapter Ninee!!

~*time skip*~

        Pause woke up a couple hours later to the sound of yelling. His whole body ached as he tried to drown out the voices. They were barely audible, but he could faintly hear the sounds of someone yelling “Beef!” Slowly opening his eyes, the world adjusted around him. He was in Vech’s base, with Beef a couple feet from him as Jsano and Aurey crouched over Beef, frantically trying to help him. After he could make out what he was seeing, he jumped up, scrambling over to Beef.

        “Come on, Beef!!” Don’t die on us now!!” Jsano yelled, attempting to stop the relentless bleeding.

        “Beef, don’t die!” Aurey cried, tears streaming down her face.

        “What?! What happened? Beef?!?” Pause yelled in a high pitched voice, looking at one person to the next. “Beef!! Wake up, don’t leave me!!” Tears welled at his eyes as he looked down at Beef. Beef had huge cuts everywhere, blood oozing out of it, soaking all it came in contact with.

        “Oh no, he’s not going to make it!! He is losing too much blood!” Jsano cried, wrapping more cloth around Beefs wounds and using all his knowledge to save his friend. The fabric was drenched in Beef’s blood in seconds, showing no sign of stopping.

        “No, no, no, this can’t be happening,” Pause said. He had given up, sitting in a corner and staring at a wall as he tries to block out all that was happening. I already lost Etho, along with Coe, and many others. I can’t be losing him now, Pause thought. What will I do without my best friend?

        “Pause, get your lazy butt over here and come help us!!” Aurey yelled, attempting to snap Pause out of it. Pause sat there blankly, trying to erase the event from his mind. Beef’s breaths were shallow, requiring more and more effort after each one. Each breath more ragged than the last, becoming more spread apart, slowing down.

Thump...Thump…...Thump………..Thump……………..Thump……………………………..

Vintage Beef was dead.

I apologize it's a short but we wanted to leave off at a nice cliffhanger hehehe... yey more dead mindcrackers!! jk i love beef why you gotta die T^T whelps have a great day evening night whatever minna~ comment~vote~eat cheese!

ericaaaa