Chapter Fifteen

Hello everybody!!! It's been forever yes i know but i finally got some time to write today because i didn't have all that much to do. I cut it in half, so this is the first part and the second part will be posted later this week! Just to keep you guys excited hehe. well thanks so much for reading and hope you enjoy!

        Jsano stood up, and put his hand on Vechs’s back, “C’mon, we should bury her then go. The sun’s going down and we have to catch up to Pause before the mobs come out.”

        Vechs silently stood, letting go of Aurey’s hand, which he had been holding this entire time. Her hand was stone-cold, none of the former warmth was left in it. Vechs turned away as the hand dropped with a soft thud onto the ground. “I’m fine, you’re right. I-I’m sorry,” Vechs stuttered, hands trembling, he pulled out his shovel and slowly dug a staircase out of the ravine. Jsano picked up Aurey, and carried her out, feet dragging on the ground.

        Breaking the last block up to the top, Vechs stumbled out into the moonlight, Jsano right behind. Lying Aurey gently on the ground, the grief-stricken duo dug a small grave, just the right size for Aurey’s body into the cold ground. Lowering her body in into the hole, Vechs felt tears dripping down his face, ashamed to be crying he looked down at the ground and clenched his fists. I will save everyone and get everyone left out alive, I promise Aurey.

~*Pause’s POV*~

        Pause set up a little campfire right under a large oak tree and built a makeshift dirt hut around himself. The flickering flames made shadows dance across the brown walls, creating monsters that sprung up then faded away. Peeking his head out of a little hole, Pause noticed that the sky had considerably darkened and clouds had gathered. Great, that’s the last thing I need right now. Rain. Sighing, he ducked back inside and blocked up the hole to prevent any unwanted attacks. Setting down some wool, Pause lied down, shutting his eyes and willing for sleep to come. The sound of rain quietly faded into the background as Pause fell asleep.

Yes it is short, I know. But the next section written will be totally awesome! This is just for the suspense XD hope to see you guys soon!

-ericaaa