f i v e

This chapter is dedicated to AlpacasAndPenguins  because she was the first one to vote on my book and has been here from the start. She also inspired me to keep writing this book! So thank you very much 💕💕
••••••
The next morning Namjoon woke up with his body a little sore from yesterday since he stopped fighting years ago because of the incident.

Namjoon took a shower, brushed his teeth, brushed his hair, and lastly went to look for his clothes.

Namjoon decided to wear a purple sweater that stopped mid thigh with little shorts and to top it all of a cute purple choker.

Once Namjoon was done getting ready he went downstairs and into the kitchen. Almost all of the others were already in there since Namjoon did wake up a little late.

All of a sudden Namjoon was grabbed from behind.

"Good morning Namjoon!" Namjoon recognized the voice as Jimin's.

"G-good morning Jimin." Namjoon was still a little shy with Jimin. Maybe a lot.

Jimin soon started moving still holding onto Namjoon and took him to a seat.

He sat Namjoon down on the chair next to him.

All of the members eventually came in, but there was a problem. There were 7 of us and only 6 chairs.

Namjoon felt bad since he wasn't even suppose to be here. So he offered his seat.

"Here you can come sit here.", Namjoon stood up and gave the chair to Jungkook.

"Thank you Namjoon!", Jungkook said and walked to the chair.

Once Jungkook sat down Namjoon was ready to walk away but was stopped by a strong arm going around his waist.

One moment Namjoon was standing, and the next he was sitting on Jungkooks lap.

Jungkook grabbed Namjoon plate and put it in front of him.

"Eat." Was all Jungkook said.

Namjoon then started squirming around as he wasn't comfortable enough.

Jungkook lowly growled and Namjoon happened to hear this but he didn't stop because he didn't know what he was doing wrong.

"Baby boy, don't do that." Jungkook lowly whispered in Jungkooks ear.

"Do what ?" Namjoon then started squirming again, causing Jungkook to tense.

Namjoon then felt something poke his ass and he stopped and tensed up.

"She what happens when you do that baby boy ?" Jungkook asked in Namjoons ear.

"Do that again and I'm going to have to punish you."

Namjoon stayed quiet at this point and finished eating his food quickly hoping after he finished Jungkook would let him go.

Jungkook let him go after they all finished eating. Which took so long.

As Namjoon got up he felt a hand make contact with his bottom. I took him a moment to process it and once he did he turned around but they had all already exited the room.
••••••
Hey y'all here is an update for y'all cause I love y'all 💓🥺

-Riley 💓