Your First Word(s): Good & Bad

Start from the beginning

 Deadshot- (Good word- ulleye (bullseye)- You were with your daddy, who was practicing his shooting. He hit the bullseye mark and you said "ulleye." "Yes baby. Daddy hit the bullseye." He cooed as he got his guns, put them away and went to go pick up Zoe, so you and your family could go out and celebrate your first word. 

(Bad word- ass)- Your daddy was on the phone with "Angelo", who was giving him another hit job. "So you know what to do?" "Yeah, but I want to be paid doubled." "Who the hell do you think you are telling me what to do!" "Ya know something "Angie".  You're an ass!" Your daddy said. He turned around and saw you. "Hey y/n. Watcha doing?" "Ass?" "Oh crap. Baby don't say that. I know daddy said it but he didn't mean to. Promise me no more bad words." You just snuggled into his neck and went to sleep.

Killer Croc & Ivy (Good word-Ock (Croc)- You were out on a family outing to the Gotham City Zoo. You were really excited because you were going to see all the different types of animals. "Are ya excited to see all the different animals, little croc?" Your daddy  asked. You squealed with joy, because your aunt Harley got her "babies" here and maybe you could get one too. Once all of you were there, your parents took you to see the giraffes. Once your family was there, you made grabby hands at one of the giraffes. The giraffe lowered it's self down to you so you could pet it. You hugged the giraffe and let go, for it was their lunch time. Next you went to see the zebras. Once you had all the animals, your daddy took you to see the crocodiles. "What's that, little croc?" "Ock." Your daddy and mommy were shocked but were very happy that you said your first word. They packed up the car and went home. During the car ride home your mommy said "I was hoping that y/n would've said flower." She said while pouting. "Maybe that can be her/his next word to say." Your daddy said to cheer her up. "You're right it's going to be her/his next word. I would die if y/n said the clown's name."

(Bad word- Itch (Bitch)- Your aunt Harley and uncle J were stopping by for a visit, because your mommy had some stuff for them, but mainly your aunt Harley. "Hey Harley. J." Your daddy said as he let them in. "Hey KC. Where's Red and y/n?" She asked. The minute you heard her say your name, you came around the corner with your stuffed Dory plush. You smiled and squealed when you saw your aunt and uncle. "Y/n, my lil Puddin' pop. What do you got there?" "Ory. (Dory)" "OMG! You're talkin'! Can ya say my name? Say Harley." "Ley." "Aw. You're so smart." "Hey what about uncle J? Doesn't he get a hug from his favorite lil niece/nephew?" He asked with a sad pout. You squirmed as your aunt Harley gave you to him. "Ah, there my lil clown. So can you say my name? Say J." "Ay!" "Good job, kiddo. I'll have to take ya to the toy store later." He said as he blew a raspberry on your cheek, making you giggle. "Hi Harley. Clown." "Plant." "Hiya Red. So what do ya got for us?" "Just come back here and I'll show you." Your mommy said. There was one  little problem, you didn't want your favorite auntie and uncle to leave you. You wanted them to stay with you, for they just got there. "Fine. Alright my lil clown. Uncle J & aunt Harley will be right back." Your uncle said as he gave you another raspberry. You were on the verge of tears as you saw them disappear. "I-itch!" You said, making everyone run back to you. "What did y/n just say?"  "Say it again baby girl/boy." "Itch!" "WHO TAUGHT MY LITTLE FLOWER TO SAY THAT!!!!?" Your mommy yelled, scaring you.  Everyone looked at your uncle J. "I didn't teach y/n that. What kind of person do ya think I am? I maybe a criminal but I wouldn't teach my lil clown any curses." He said, holding you and rubbing your back to help you calm down. "It's my fault, Ivy. I was watching a movie last night and I fell asleep with y/n on the couch. I guess she/he must've woke up and watched it.  I'm sorry." "Well I'm not happy about our little girl/ boy cursing, but I guess I can let slide this one time. I forgive you Croc." She said as she kissed him, while your uncle pretended to gag at them, making you laugh. 

Captain Boomerang- (Good word: Mate)- You and your daddy were having some daddy-daughter/son time by learning some words, since you were learning how to talk. "Alright y/n. Can ya say zebra?" "Ba." "Close enough. How about we try kangaroo." "oo." "Good job, mate." "M-ma-mate!" You cheered as your daddy picked you up and hugged you close to his chest. "Well done, y/n. This calls for a celebration. How about we go out for dinner and ice cream?" He said as he got your jacket and his as well. 

(Bad word- it (shit)- You were playing with your toys, while your daddy was on the phone with one of his men. "How much money did we make from last week?" "We stole only about $12,000." "Shit!" "It!" Your daddy hung up the phone and turned to you. "Oh no. Y/n, sweetheart, please don't say that. Daddy will be in big trouble, if nana hears you say that. So promise daddy you won't say that again." You nodded and you kept your promise that you wouldn't curse anymore... For that day.

Dr. June Moone & Rick Flag- (Good word- ag (flag)- You were out with your parents going to the park for some fresh air and playtime. You saw the American flag and said "ag." "Oh my God. Rick, y/n said her/his first word and it was flag." She said as she lifted you up into the air. You giggled and smiled at your parents. "My little solider is growing up too fast." Your daddy as your mommy gave to him. 

(Bad word- eeus (Jesus)- Your daddy was having a rough day, because he had off, but Waller called him in to do a mission the next day. He wasn't too pleased, for he just got in yesterday and now he has to pack up again and leave your mommy and you again. You were crawling around when you heard him said "Jesus! Damn it all. I hate that woman. She always calls me when she has a mission or something." Just then he heard a small voice that said "eeus." "Oh no. Y/n don't say that. Mommy's going to be mad at me." "Now why would I be mad at you, dear." She asked as you said "eeus." "That's why." "Oh Rick. I'm see this as y/n is praying to him to make sure you back home to us, unharmed. Aren't you, sweetie?" She cooed and snuggled your little nose. "Dada, orry. (sorry)" "No baby. Dada's sorry. He should've watched his language. He forgot that he has a little solider now. I'm sorry." "Shall we forgive daddy, y/n?" "Yea." "We love you, daddy." "I love my family. 

 Enchantress- (Good word- een (queen)- You were with your mother, who was showing you the world. "You see, y/n. Mommy's going to rule over this pathetic world and become queen." "Een?" She smiled at you as you said your first word. "Yes my little heir. Mommy will become queen and you are my little princess/prince. No one can stop us, no matter how hard they try." She said. "Sister. The minions had captured the one named "Waller." "Thank you brother. Now y/n, you be good for your uncle and mommy will show you more of the world." She said as she kissed you and left to go torture Waller.

(Bad word- ell (hell)- As your uncle was watching you, when he noticed one of the minions were trying to come into the nursery. "I thought I told you that the nursery was OFF LIMINTS!!!!!" He yelled. "Holy hell. Those guys never learn, do they, y/n?" "Ell." "No, don't say that. Your mother will-." "Brother. I'm going to kill you!" She said. "Mama." "Hello my heir. Would like to see more of this world?" She asked as she used her magic to show you more of the world.