ㅡ 2

Yoongi woke up with the biggest headache he had ever experienced in his whole entire life. His head felt as if it weighed 100 pounds and everytime he tried to move it he felt a sharp pain in his neck. This room he was in was dimly lit and no sound was heard other than the soft melody of what sounded like a lullaby.

He lazily moved his eyes around the room and he found a door with light shinning under the crack at the bottom. His mind was processing everything so unbelievably slow, but when he finally realized what was going on, he freaked out. His eyes widening in panic, he began to try to move around as much as he could. But he soon came to realize that he could not move his body at all, as if he was tied down.

Hollow steps could be heard heading towards the room and Yoongi wanted to scream, he was scared. He didn't know who had him tied down or where he was and he was extremely afraid. All of a sudden the door swings open and a tall man with smooth black hair walks in and stops by where Yoongi was.

"Hey baby"

The man spoke softly,

"Are you scared? Don't be scared honey, it's just me, Daddy"

Yoongi saw as the man reached into the crib and lifted his limp body into his arms. Yoongi flopped around in the mans arms, feeling vulnerable. Yoongi's head was pushed down onto the man's shoulder and his butt was pushed up. Yoongi felt the man start to lightly pat his back and he felt himself slipping back into a sleep, but he tried to resist, he had to know where he was. Who this man was.

Yoongi groaned and tried to move his hands around,

"Shh, don't worry baby, I'm here"

The man brushed through his hair with his fingers and walked over to the door to open it. The slightly bright light in the living room made Yoongi's head pound more than it already did. The man walked in to what looked like the kitchen and reached onto the counter to grab a bottle. He shook the bottle in his hand lightly and lifted Yoongi's head from his chest and pressed the bottle against his lips.

Yoongi shook his head no. He didn't want to drink out of the bottle, he wasn't a baby. The man 'tsked' and pushed the nipple closer to Yoongi's mouth, encouraging him to drink from it.

"C'mon baby, just drink it. You don't want to make Daddy mad right?"

Yoongi swallowed the thick and warm liquid, it running down his throat softly. This milk was different, it had a richer feel than most milks, it was silkier and it had a sweet type of taste to it. So Yoongi kept on drinking, and the more he drank, the more he wanted it. He drank and drank and drank until he felt his mouth give out, and by the time he finished drinking, there was no more milk left.

The man smiled and patted his head,

"Good boy Yoongi"

Yoongi tensed up, but before he could react at how this man knew his name, he felt his eyes begin to close and his whole head tilted towards the side, and before he knew it, he was out again.

"See you soon my love"

hey guys! sorry it took me so long to write this, i just wanted to make sure it was good enough to post before i actually did, so let me know what you think

-rm 🧸🍼