She sniffled, following the pathway seeing pictures of her, the girls and Keraun decorating the hall. Before, she could make it to wherever the roses led, she took a break and leaned against the wall, dropping her things and crying her eyes out.

She never expected a man so sweet would come into her life, and make her life go into a whole 360. She was so used
to men turning their backs against her. She was so used to doing things by herself. She was so used to being happy with being given crumbs for love. And now here was a man, who would give the back off his shirt for her, her daughter and his.

She was so used to men betraying her that she began to settle for less, she began to settle for scraps of love because that's what she thought she deserved. And now here was a man, who was giving her everything she dreamed of. He was giving her everything he had in him and all she wanted to do was reciprocate that same love to him.

She fixed herself up, smiling through her tears and continued her journey through the rose petals that led to a theater. She stood there waiting for Keraun to come out, but instead a video began to play.

"How you feel about icey?" She heard Keraun ask from behind the camera, and she watched as Raegan stopped drawing on her chalk board and smiled at the camera.

"I love my icey, she plays with me and she helps me with my homework. She gave me my baby sister, and she sings to us at night. She's always there when I need her." She said, bringing tears to her eyes.

"What did you ask me this morning?"

"Hmmm, I asked you if you brushed your teeth today because it stank." She said, giggling causing Icess to laugh with her.

"Not that, what you ask me about Icess?" He said, plunking her forehead.

"Oooooo that." She giggled, before fiddling with her fingers. "At school, everyone is bringing their mom for bring your mommy to school day and I know icey isn't my real mommy but she is like my mommy right daddy?" She asked. "I wanted to know if icey would come with me and if I could call her my mommy because even if she isn't my real mommy she is my mommy." Halfway through the video and Icess was already crying.

"yes princess, icey is like a mommy to you. When she comes home we'll ask her okay." Raegan nodded excitedly, rubbing over to heaven.

"What about you heaven, how you feel about mommy?" The camera turned towards him and heaven and all she did was coo and smile and that just caused her heart to melt.

The video soon ended and then a new clip appeared, it was just Keraun there and although it was a video, she felt like he was staring at her.

"How do I feel about you? I feel like I can't go a day without you near me. You are so beautiful to me, without that makeup shit, without those stupid wigs. You are perfect to me. I can't see myself with someone other than you. You gon always be my baby, even when you try and push me away. I'm here to stay baby, I'm here to be everything you need me to be. The way you care for my..." He held his head down, and Icess couldn't believe what she was seeing. He was crying. He wiped his eyes, looking into the camera. "The way you care for my daughter and the way you take time out of your busy schedule to be here for us, is indescribable. It took me a little bit of time to realize why you act the way you do, but I'm here to heal those scars from the people who failed you. From the people who couldn't see the beauty from inside and outside of you. I wanna let you know, I love you girl and I'm not going no where."

By the end of his speech, she had broke out in sobs, Raven and Amber watched from the sidelines, shedding a few tears. They were happy that she had finally met someone who wasn't going to try and play her. They knew that their best friends happy ending was soon coming and it was well deserved.

"Come'ere crybaby." She turned around, walking into kerauns open arms, as he smiled goofily.

Raven and amber, quickly grabbed the girls, walking out of the front door, secretly giving them their time alone.

"You don't know how much this means to me, I love you so much." She sobbed into his chest, as he grabbed her by her chin, wiping her tears away.

"Stop crying baby." He whispered into her ear, as she looked up at him, placing her lips on his. That one kiss, turned into a passionate make out session, it wasn't rushed or forced, it just flowed naturally.

"I want you, like now." Icess softly moaned, biting her lip, looking up at Keraun with lustful eyes.

He hoisted her up, carrying her into the kitchen and placing her on the counter. He wrapped his arm around her neck, pulling her in for another kiss, as his hand explored her body making its way under her dress.

"No panties." he smirked, causing her to laugh. He continued on, marking her body with his mouth. He wasn't going to fast and he wasn't going to slow, he wanted to please her mentally, physically and spiritually.

"Lift up." She panted, following his directions, letting him slip the dress off of her body.

"Oh...my... GOD!" She moaned aloud, placing her hand on his head, as he feasted on her.

🛑End of story😭😂😂😂😂 there's more but I don't know how I'm gonna write that. But, I haven't slept all night and I need to get up in 2 hours for school and my phone is on 8 percent.

Gn💛