13 - broken hearts and pink hair

Start from the beginning

"Good thinking, we'll wear those for the day." Cara agreed with a small smile.

A few minutes later, I forced myself out of bed unwillingly, as I groaned. I hated mornings with a passion.

"Um, hey Jenna?" Cara murmered from behind me.

"Yep?" I turned around, looking at her questioningly.

"I was wondering if you could dye my hair for me. You know, for the first time and everything. I was kind of inspired and everything and got tired of being blonde I guess." She rambled, shrugging.

I grinned. "Oh my god, I'd love to! What color are you planning on?"

"Probably a really light looking pink. Yeah, pink." She agreed with herself.

I nodded. "We could do that, later today before the show if you want." 

"Totally."

Rose was currently hogging the shower, and it was torchure for us because she took centuries in that shower before she actually came out.

"Tess hasn't gotten up yet?" I look at the bunks, one still had the curtain closed, she was probably still upset about Noah.

"I could go talk to her." Cara sighed. "She's going through a hard time. I mean this is exactly why boys aren't a good idea on a tour."

"Not like they'll be a problem though, right?" 

"Not at all." She shook her head. "Don't even think too much about it."

Last night made my stomach suddenly churn at the memories, as I purse my lips. "Yeah," I responded quietly.

"Okay, I'll be back I'm just going to go check on Tess, see how she's doing."

I nodded, simpering slightly before I headed to the kitchen to grab me something from the mini fridge. This tourbus was actually heaven. There was food packed in the fridge and it had a tv and couch. What else in life could you even want? Yeah, nothing.

Just as I was about to bite out of this piece of a sandwich, I hear Cara call my name and then Rose.

"Jenna! Rose!"

"What I'm in the shower!" I hear Rose say in annoyance.

Cara just calls us again, as I bite out of my sandwich before heading into the other room.

"What's wrong?"

"She isn't here. Tess." She ran her fingers through her hair.

"Woah what?" Rose said, wrapping a towel around her body before she had headed into the room. "Then where could she be?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. She probably left this morning."

"Hey, we all know Tess. She'll come back." I reassured.

"And what if she doesn't?" Rose bit her lips, crossing her arms over her chest. "We can't just leave her alone like that."

"Hey, she probably left for a reason, and it's to get things straight. Noah, is actually making a huge mistake not talking to her because Tess is honestly the best. She deserves way better." Cara sadly said.

.

.

TESS'S POV

.

He wasn't answering any of my texts either.. Was he starting to regret getting back together with me? Yeah, I think so.

I've sent about ten texts already ever since this morning, and I got nothing. He was probably shutting me out.. Because he knew it was too much to take. I wasn't good enough, I never was. That's the exact reason why he's leaving, and it's the reason why he doesn't want to even face me anymore. Because I'm worthless. All he has to do, is throw every single thing we had away, and I'd be gone..