13 - broken hearts and pink hair

Start from the beginning

I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that."

He smiles weakly, pulling me in as his hand caressed my face as I lean in.

The kiss was sweet, no literally sweet, his lips tasted like skittles.

I smiled through the kiss, letting out a small giggle. "You're lips taste good."

"Thank you." He smirked.

I sighed, just staring into his eyes for a second.

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't apologize.'' He shook his head.

"I.. Bye, Michael.''

"Bye, Jen.''

Turning around, I was slowly walking back to the bus, until I felt that it could be longer. This wasn't how it was supposed to end. I might as well savor the two minutes I'll have with him until the buses finally leave.

Groaning, I run up to him and fall into his arms. Not being able to control it any longer, I sobbed. I buried my face in his chest as his fingers stroke my hair slowly.

"I hate you.. No I hate that I can't stop loving you.'' I murmered.

He says nothing, just gives me a long kiss on the forehead.

I closed my eyes, my arms wrapping around his waist.

"I hate it too.'' He whispered. "Please don't cry."

I wipe at my eyes, as I groaned. "This is what you do to me. You get me all mushy, that's why I hate it."

"You're cute when you're mushy."

Chuckling, I shake my head. "Yeah it's cute when I look like the freaking loch ness monster."

"Um babe, the loch ness monster is a dinosaur that swims in the water, and you don't look like a dinosaur."

"It isn't a dinosaur! You would know that it's a legendary, mythical creature and shit if you knew that it was real." I shrugged.

"You believe in that?" He laughed.

Shushing him, I frowned. "I believe in mermaids and aliens too. They're real, okay?"

"Yeah, and beavcoons are real too." He spoke sarcastically.

"Oh and bigfoot." I pointed. "Bigfoot is real, and he lives in yellowstone!"

He groaned and laughed at the same time.

"When we get there during the tour, we're going to have to go on a hunt for all those myths."

"They aren't real Jen--"

"Shh." I smush a finger onto his lips. "Just make out with me. One more time."

He nods. "I actually like that idea better than any other."

"Of course you do." I hummed, my lips ghosting over his.

.

.

* THE NEXT MORNING *

.

"RISE AND SHINE!" Cara beamed, hitting us with pillows as I groaned.

"What? Where are we?" I muttered, clueless.

"We're in Boston." She smiled. "This is different, we've never been here before."

"Yeah we'll look like a bunch of tourists." Rose grumbled from her bunk.

"Well I got a bunch of jersies we could wear, to look less.. Us." I chuckled.