Going, Going....Gone.

Start from the beginning

I put my head down to show I was finished talking and continued eating. That should throw them off for a while...

*

"I'm going to miss you so much." Lily said with a hiccup. She was a mess. I giggled at her, "I'm going to miss you too. But please, stop acting like I'm dying." She let out a laugh but jumped at me, hugging me tightly. We were nearing Kings Cross and she was still crying. We were all basically sitting in one compartment, watching Lily as she turned into blubbering idiot. The boys were averting their eyes or trying to start up a conversation, anything to cut out Lily's crying. Alice and I, on the other hand, were laughing. It was a sight to see, of course.

"I would appreciate it if I could hug my girlfriend...?" Sirius said awkwardly. He was sitting next to me and had Lily's foot in his face. Lily sniffled and let me go, nodding. She sat back down next to Alice and covered her face. I sighed and leaned on Sirius who put his arm around my shoulders, tucking me in tighter.

"I'm going to miss you." He murmured into my ear. I glanced up at him, nodding, "I'll miss you too."

"Lily, Merlin, goodbye." I said exasperated, trying to pry my red haired friend off of me. Alice was laughing her ass off next to me, "I don't want to." Lily said with a huff, squeezing me tightly. Sirius finally pulled her off of me and threw her at James who caught her with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and gave Alice a hug, "I'm going to miss you." I whispered. Though we had only become friends this year... It felt like its been 5 or more. Alice cleared her throat and pulled away, holding my arms as she looked me over. She finally got back to my eyes and I saw the tears, "I'm gonna miss you too, Amb." I hugged her again and turned back to my family. I would be leaving tomorrow morning at around 11.25 and be there at maybe 4 o'clock.

They nodded and I sighed. I gave Remus a hug and he basically crushed my bones. Same with Peter. I backed away and waved before the five of us grabbed into each other and apperated back home. I wiped my tears away and bolted for my room, not wanting to cry in front of Sirius or James. But after I closed my door, it was opened and shut by Sirius. He jumped on my bed and hugged me. I needed the comfort but... I didn't want to show him my vulnerable side. I wasn't one of those people who acted sad in front of people so they'd feel bad for me- no, I was the kind of person who'd rather cry in private. Yet, I didn't care. I wanted the comfort. I wanted him to hold me...

"Got everything?" I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. It was already time to leave. My parents would come with me, to my Aunt's. Sirius and James would say their goodbyes now. I went to James first. He held me close, "Go get Lily next year, eh?" I said with a laugh as I wiped my tears away. James let out a long breath and nodded, "Yeah." I glanced at Sirius and whispered in James' ear, "Make sure he does nothing stupid." James nodded and kissed my forehead before handing me off to Sirius.

He looked like he was biting his cheeks. His hands were in his front pockets, his usual lazy smile wasn't there. It was replaced with a thin line. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder. He hesitated (Why...?) before wrapping his arms around my torso. "Be safe." I said so only he could hear. Sirius buried his face in my neck, his arms loosely falling onto my waist, "Forever and Always." He said though it was muffled my my neck. I kept trying to swallow the lump in my throat. He started saying something, softly and quietly and when I heard him say those five words... My heart was thumping wildly in my chest as I pulled away and looked up at him, shocked. My parents and James couldn't hear him. They were watching me oddly, confused in my sudden change of mood. To be frank, I was quite shocked myself. Sirius stood there watching me, his arms retracting and falling to his side. His eyes were glassy as I turned away. I should have said something. "It's okay." He mouthed at me when I looked back at him. I just nodded and smiled weakly.

Dad grabbed my suitcases and Mum grabbed my hand. The fireplace was already glowing green thanks to Floo Powder.

"80 Cresta Drive, Canada!" Dad said firmly. The last thing is aw before dad threw down the powder was the pain on both my brother's and... Sirius' face.

We (more or less, I) were spat out on a carpeted floor. I groaned, standing up. My parents were already up and Dad was talking to Aunt Judith already with Mum. I shook the soot from my hair and glanced around the living room. It was slightly small than my own, with two soft looking black couches with a lounging chair in front of a window. There was a few paintings and a TV set in the corner of the room.

"Mummy?" My head snapped towards the little boy's voice. He had short blonde hair and his eyes, I couldn't see. He was tugging on Aunt Judith's dress. Aunt Judith was a strikingly pretty brunette with a pair of blue eyes (matching my Mother's). She smiled warmly at me before picking up the small boy. I walked up next to Mum and watched her talk to the toddler,

"Yes, Joey?" She asked sweetly. She didn't have a British accent. It was like an American's but... slightly different. The boy, Joey, pointed towards us, "Who are they?" Aunt Judith smiled and held her hand out, motioning for me to grab on. I hesitated before holding her hand.

"This is your cousin, Jamie. She's going to live with us now."

Joey's eyes lit up and he looked at me happily, "Like a sister? Are you my sister?" He asked excitedly. I looked at my Mum and Dad for help and they just smiled, Mum nodding at me. I just grinned weakly, "I guess."

Aunt Judith let Joey down, "Go get Daddy." He nodded and ran it of the room. Judith let go of my hand and stepped forward, embracing me. "You've grown so much, Jamie." I smiled shyly, "You can call me Amber, if you'd like." Judith shrugged and let me go, "I like Jamie, but Amber suits you better..." She gave me a brilliant smile. I looked at my parents, "Mum? Dad? Are you staying for supper?" Dad looked at his watch and shook his head, "Jamie, it's lunch time in England. You'll have to get used to time-zones. I'm afraid for a few days you'll be Jet-Lagged." I groaned, "You're right."

I hugged Dad tightly, "I love you." He kissed the top of my head, "I love you too." I moved onto mommy who was already crying. She held my face in her hands and rubbed her thumb over my cheek, "You've grown so much, baby girl. I'm so proud of you. We love you so much..." I choked back a cry and hugged her, not wanting to let go. I heard footsteps and backed away from my mom, wiping my eyes. I looked at saw Judith's husband, Griffon. He shook my Dad's hand and gave my blubbering mother a hug before looking me over.

"Jamie, you look so different." He said surprised, giving me a also. I nodded, "You too." He smiled. I turned back to mum and dad who were stepping back into the fireplace.

"Stay safe." I told them.

"You too." Mum said before a waterfall of tears cascaded down her face. Dad wrapped an arm around her and nodded at me, "Don't do anything stupid." I rolled my eyes but smiled at him, "Same goes for you."

And they were gone.

*

A/N

READ PLEASE IT'S IMPORTANT;

Whoa.

This was emotional for me. Just for everything I have planned...

I'm not sure how many chapters will be left for this book. I don't know if I should post her seventh year at her new school... Should I? What do you guys think? Or should I just start it out and make an epilogue....? I don't know. The feels. Or maybe I could write her seventh year in a SEQUEL?! I don't know! What do y'all think.

Also;

What do you think the 'five words' Sirius said were? :3

God, guys. I'm a wreck. I have so much planned... Argh. It's almost over. The feels.

Thanks for sticking by me and my slow updates. This isn't over yet, though.

Yours Truly,

AwesomePegacorn