67.

"you... you're leaving?" jeno stuttered out, the acceptance letter falling from his hands. "why?"

"i got accepted to go to university in america, baby," jaemin explained. "journalism."

jeno didn't speak for a minute, simply staring at the letter in his hand.

"jeno-"

"when were you planning on telling me, jaemin?" jeno asked coldly. "when you broke up with me? before you left for your flight?"

"i was just waiting until the right moment," jaemin defended. "i want you to come with me."

jeno freezes. "what?"

"come with me," jaemin begs. "move with me, we can get our own apartment and it'll work out."

"i can't."

"why not?"

"my career is blossoming, jaemin. i can't throw that away right now," jeno sighed.

"y-you could work at a parlour in america and i'm sure you'll get to meet incredible artists-"

"i'm not moving to america, jaemin. i've spent my entire life working to get where i am and i'm not leaving."

jaemin wanted to scream. "so you'd sacrifice me for your career?"

jeno stared at him, mouth agape. jaemin could see the fire in his eyes.

"sacrifice? you want to talk about sacrifice, na jaemin!?" he snapped. "i have sacrificed everything for you, i was willing to give it all up just for you— fuck, i risked my relationship with my mother! and you expect me to throw away my dreams for you too?"

"i didn't ask you to do any of that!" jaemin roars. "you decided it on your own, you put it all on the line by your own will, so don't go fucking blaming it on me."

"i'm sorry that i love you, sorry to inconvenience you like that," jeno shook his head, taking a deep breath. "i wanted, and still want you more than all of that. but i can't throw away my future for you. that's the one thing i'll never do."

"then i guess this is it, huh?" jaemin nodded. "the end."

-
A/N: funny how you ignore my messages but still have time to reply to everyone else. funny how important things happen to you and you still don't talk to me. how when i need you, you aren't there.

guess you didn't care for me as much as you said.

fuckeveryonetbfh