❤️ ‼️Kiri's workout Date‼️❤️

Deku lazily laid in his bed, relived that there was no Work to be done, the outfits already made hand stitched by yours truly-

Don't get cocky you slut and besides you know you liked it when you pricked your finger and bleed! Maybe you should do it again and DIE Bitch!

Of course that was far from the truth. But this voice that lingered in Deku's mind wore him out so much he couldn't tell what was wrong from right. And maybe the daunting voice was right maybe he should just......Die.

Deku was to tired to take action on those depressing acts, he was to tired to do anything he just wanted to close his eyes and sleep.

"HEY DEKU YOU READY TO TRAIN!" Kirishima came bursting into Deku's room with a tightly fitted shirt and small gym shorts. Deku was startled and jumped up out of his sheets "Kirishima WHY are you here!" Kiri smiles looking at Deku with furrowed eyebrows "Silly Deku I told you were training today so get up and change!"

Your lazy ass can't do anything!!!

A glorious wave of emotion swept over Deku it was a mix of flustered,happy,and bliss. All good feelings that he hasn't experienced in a long time,he began to cling on to that feeling but it only last so long. Deku made a visibly deep frown that arched all the way to his stubble chin. "Hurry Deku your gonna be late for Zumba!" Deku wasn't exactly sure what Zumba was but he wanted to know! He wanted to feel those feelings again he acquired a thirst for those feelings of joy,but those were only substituting for something much better.

Stay home you slutty pig ,you only want to go to look at men ,stop being a stupid PERVERT!!!!!

Deku urges himself to get change, and urged his body to walk down stairs and make his way  out the door  into Kirishima's large red truck. Ahh the truck Deku had sex in! This truck was the first time he did it with Kirishima! It was honestly the one of the best most sexiest moments in his life. It was like something out of movie, the thought made his body feel warm as reminiscences in the sweet memories.

Gosh stop being so aroused it's only a truck gosh your such a hoe!

Deku's warm feeling dulled into a semi-smile. "Come on Deku we gotta go!" Kirishima grabbed Deku from behind, wrapping his hands around his waist, carrying him along the sidewalk, and into the car. Deku couldn't stop giggling at how much fun he was having with Kiri and they haven't even gotten to the gym yet.

The car ride was silent mostly.Because whenever Kiri would try to strike up a conversation Deku would only respond with a "Yeah" and "Oh Ok" Deku was spiraling in his own head completely out of it.

Your gonna look so weak in front of Kirishima~

He's probably thinks you look fat and that's why he's forcing you to work out~

You should just DIE!

Every negative thing Deku could think of, all of his Insecurities and suicidal thoughts arising to the surface, boiling in his mind and corrupting his body. "DEKU!!!!" Kirishima yelled catching Deku's attention. Deku turn his head giving Kirishima his attention "So you Ecxited to work out! We're gonna do squats, run ,Zumba. Oh! and we can go in a steam room you'd like that, and they're private so you don't have to worry about that bathroom thing." Deku was touched by how thoughtful Kiri was being looking out for him making sure nothing ruined their date!

It's not a date gosh are you that desperate! Gross.

"Kirishima..." Deku said looking dead on at the spiky haired male "Yeah wassup!" Kirishima said goofily. Deku breathed a small chuckle before asking his questions , the question that may make or break this day. "I-Is this a...Date, it's ok if it's not I just-!" Kirishima face turned pink "Deku do you want it to be a date?" Kirishima asked head looking straight at the road "Honestly.....yeah." Deku shyly admitted, fiddling with his thumbs "Then OF course it is!" Kirishima gave his world renown toothy smile, Deku smiled with bitter-sweetness drawn in his face , he could never compete with a smile like that it could stop traffic literally. Oh. well maybe that was the red light in front of them.....