💚The Beginning 💚

It was just another bright beautiful day at Deku's male café the best café right now in Japan,they must like it because it's so calming and relaxi- "EAT YOUR FUCKING FOOD AND YOU BETTER LIKE IT!" Deku expresses a loud sigh as Kacchan yells at another customer. "Bakugo please your scaring me~" Deku steps in to save them from another law suit and makes it seem like it's all part of the service.

" Deku..." Kacchan holds Deku's waist pulling him in tightly squeezing his lower leg causing a small gasp to be heard out of the green haired male, the crowd was eating this up with there diverse customers from gays to wild fan girls to people who just like the food and drinks "C-can we take this else where Kacchan~" Deku looked away blushing as he wrapped a leg around Katsuki's waist and  the blonde male proceeded by lifting him up and kissed him all the way to the kitchen.

"Why'd the hell you do that shitty nerd." Katsuki wipes his lips "you crinkled my fucking dress too!" He holds out his skirt showing Izuku the dents he's made in them " I'll iron it later and try to be nicer to the customer Kacchan." Deku begged "whatever" the ash blonde scoffed as he took another plate of food out to the customers. "Kirishima do you can I take your tables and you do the front desk?" Deku asked politely "Sure man!" Kirishima gave Midoriya a thumbs up and went out to the dining area. Although Deku ran the restaurant he was a nice boss and good at his job, he made all the dresses ,and even custimized them to his friends liking. He wasn't strict , but he was hard working.

"Midoryia here are the orders for Kirishima tables!" Iida yells from the other side of the kitchen. Deku happily skipped over and grabs the trays of food "Oh and can you make pudding please ~" Izuku cutely pouted "S-sure..." Iida blushed slightly. Deku was a tease. "Here you go!" With a twirl and a wink Deku seductively melted the hearts of his Clientele he was good. Maybe that's why everyone wants to fuck him. Weeeellll The café is full of sexy men doing sexy things and Deku was the sexiest ,when he waited tables he'd get the most customers and the most tips. He's kissed,had sex, and or dated most of if not all of his staff and he has the cutest smile. 

Deku wanted to put on another little act he liked doing it too it was just another excuse to be cute and boost the restaurant's popularity Deku held the pudding that Iida made in his hands and purposely tripped cuasing him to fall with the liquidy-solid spilling all on his face " Awww". Everyone said thinking it was so cute. Deku truly got a kick out of this 'who would come to his rescue?' 'How will the crowd react?' But most importantly 'how would it end?'

"Hey are you ok Izuku you gotta be more careful I don't know what I do if you got hurt.." Kirishima plays the hero roll perfectly everyone was having a nosebleed from their sexy ass performance! " Come on let me clean you up~" Kirishima licks Deku's cheek and eats some pudding and lick his own lips as well. This aroused Deku and he blushed a deep shade of red "O-ok Kirishima~"

Time skip~

"Today wen pretty well but I do have some complaints..." Deku began to go into detail to his staff about how to better their service " Kacchan please be nicer or at least sexier you do it in  bed so do it in public too." Deku wink as Bakugo narrowed his eyes as a tint of pink showed on his cheeks

" And Iida fix the pudding it tasted a little to sweet, And also tomorrow's theme is cops and robbers  so come early to get in your costumes their pretty tight." The other men sighed I grief at Deku's remark about costumes "Other then that today was great see you guys tomorrow!" Deku waves off his friends as they exit , but Deku stayed he lived on the second door of the restaurant ,he loves this place so much how could he bare to part with it ? He opened his room door, on the mint green walls were All might posters and he rested on his cotton sheets and got ready for another great day.