💚Deku's Problem💚

Deku left Bakugo's house early in the morning and having nothing better to do , so he decided to face time one of his friends knowing Iida usually wakes up at 5am to do his morning jog he'd probably pick up in an hour or so "Heyyy sexy~" Tenya sighed as he  turned to face Miydoria and smiled "Hello Izuku How was your trip with Bakugo?" Deku clenched up.

He didn't want to tell iida about their little 'Netflix and chill session it wasn't something he was to proud of especially since Deku felt bad for being such a horny mess "It was honestly weird...." their was an awkward silence that came apon the two men but thankfully iida fixed that problem by starting up a new topic "I'll be at work in an a couple of minutes." Izuku smiled with joy "I'll be waiting~" Izuku winked and turnt the phone off.

Deku took a little nap before hear some pots clacking in the Kitchen . He headed down stairs to see no one other than Iida making something that smelt absolutely beautiful to Izuku "What are you cooking now!" Iida smiles he thought Deku would never ask! "I'm working on a new lunch special it's extremely good so far but it needs something here try it." Iida grabbed a spoon and placed it in the big pot as he scoop the sauce with a chunk of meat and  lightly hovered it over to Deku. Deku parted his lips so he could taste the sauce and as expected it was super good but it was missing something mellow and calming "Try Vanilla or coco something calm and sweet!" Deku's taste buds have been through cock and drink of all kinds he knew what 'good' was supposed to taste like.

Iida nodded his head and put the spoon in the sink "So how'd you sleep sexy~" "Deku can you please be civil." Iida begged but the green haired male wasn't budging believe it or not the only reason Deku treats him this way is because they had a past relationship and it went super well before Iida left the country to go and help his family businesses and long distance relationship weren't exactly the best for Izuku not iida but thankfully he'd always return and worked part time for Deku at the Café which Deku loved of course "Why~ don't you love me~" Izuku came from behind iida and rubbed around his groin it wasn't an unpleasant feeling either but it surly wasn't something iida was ok with " Izuku...If you touch me like that I'm not sure if I'll be able to control myself...." Iida's warning was stern and strict but Izuku wanted whatever punishment Tenya was gonna give him "I guess your gonna have to punish me then~"

Izuku was being such a tease but little did he expect for Tenya to grab Izuku's wrist and pin him onto a counter . Deku's eyes lit up with excitement he loved this side of iida so fast and furious a wild beast that couldn't be contain Iida rose his head and took one good look at Izuku before kissing him and Tackling his tongue.  Iida swirled and pushed Deku's tongue while frantically grinding between Izuku's legs causing the small male to moan with satisfaction, Izuku grinding into Iida's leg to feel the friction as he grasped onto the counter so he wouldn't fall off completely. "Well,well,well I'm glad to see your taking the break up ok..." Shinso laughed awkwardly as he placed the groceries on the table "Oh my god I'm so sorry you had to see-!" Deku frantically apologized "it's fine really I'm just glad to see your happy." Shinso smirked and he ruffled Izuku's hair......But then at that moment ,Deku realized that this shit was a serious problem! he was sex driven and lustful towards all his friends. How would this go for his business? how would this go for the rest of his life? He either needed to stop and settle with someone or just get off whatever lust high he was on "Izuku Why is he here anyway?" Iida question "oh he's working here he's your new chef..." Deku said nonchalantly he really had to calm down on the sexual stuff. 

"Can you get off me please." Deku looked dull and out of it....he really saw his problems right there in his face and it was disgusting , he thought he was disgusting and he needed  time to think about that "Hey D-Deku?" Deku walked past the happy Kirishima he also walked past Bakugo and he went up stairs and locked his door. "Did you fucking break Deku?" Bakugo growled at Iida fuming with rage "Well it's almost Time to open do we have any skits, or costumes,?" Kiri asked and all the men looked at eachother "welp.....were fucked...." Kacchan sighed.