❥ 63: ι'll reмeмвer

Start from the beginning

Ino sighed in dominance. The sound of happiness in her voice couldn't contain the euphoria. "Just--promise me you won't make a scene tonight. For me."

Obito smirked. He caressed the bangs of her hair, tried to look at her face without it, and saw how different she looked. "I'll see what I can do." He was gone.

"Reports?" Neji said over the phone.

Shikamaru's heart ached. Ino was meeting Obito. It wasn't anger he felt--betrayal. She knew everyone in the world is desperately searching for him and yet, she would rather keep him under her wing!! He waited, for his tongue to finally speak out, but he couldn't. He saw the color of blue in her eyes. He saw how the flowers mattered to her.

He gave up. He looked at the other way and listened to his friends' bunkum whatever they were saying. Terrific.

"Negative," TenTen reported. She was with Hinata. "Face it. Sasuke isn't coming. If he is, I'll be the one to kill him."

"Calm down your tits, we don't want to make a scene." Said Kiba. He was outside the arena, since pets aren't allowed. He was chewing a bubble gum as usual.

"Would you like me to tear yours apart?" Neji reprimanded. He was never the calm type.

"This is Rock Lee. Gaara has now arrived." On the other hand, Lee was at the entrance doors. He was greeting the newly arrived visitors with his sparkly-tooth grin.

"He's with Kankuro and Temari. Any lead, anyone?"

Shikamaru snapped the phone shut. He had already gotten inside the backdoors, a stoic expression in his face. He thought of looking at himself in the mirror, so he tried to get into the other room. When the door had been halfway opened, it was Ino who was inside.

Shit. He leaned against the wall and tried to breathe clearly.

He didn't know why he was here even. But, he needed answers. He wanted to figure out what was she doing with Madara in the first place. The thought merely sickens him. And maybe that's why he was so frustrated. How short did it take for her to easily build that friendship she's had with Obito that it's taken for him too long

"Kiba, could you put this on for a minute?" Ino asked. Her words hang in the air, her hand holding tight at the clip.

Shikamaru first met Ino when they were introduced to themselves from their respective clans. He didn't really get what his father meant when he was discussing marriage proposal with Yamanaka Inoichi, since he was told by his mother to tag along and be great friends with the angel blonde. Since then, neither showed interest at each other until they were reunited as a fraction for Asuma; not knowing what kind of fate their parents have put to them... They became best friends and grew closer ever since Sasuke has disappeared. She cried to him that night, during the Raven's birthday--and even had a sleepover to feast over somewhat Sasuke's second anniversary of passage. It was actually the first time he has ever shared a bed with a woman--a girl, despite his allergic digression among feminism.

Shikamaru did the honor by clipping the golden comb in her hair with a purple kosmo in it. Ino was shocked upon seeing his reflection in the mirror, and for once he hasn't seen his best friend tint red as a tomato as Hinata.

"Did you feed already?" He asked. Suddenly a memory popped into his head again: her first days of becoming an impure.

Does it mean that I'm dead meaning I never get to have kids?