"Why?"

"Because I don't know how my mom was in the past and the thing about my dad cheating could be true. That SOB is still a cheating bastard. But I can't say shit, because I still live under his roof." They kept quiet for a while.

"Wow," Skylar muttered. 

Miracle looked at him and smiled. "So what about you?"

"Well, everyone thinks I'm a girl except my dad. My mom dresses me as a girl. I had long hair. Remember?" He played with a strand of his hair that was covering one of his eyes. "There's this dude at school who likes me, some people want me. The usual," Skylar replied. 

All the things that he said registered in Miracle's mind. "Wait. Does someone like you? Is he hot? Wait. Someone wants you?!" She screamed. 

Skylar shushed her. "Yes and yes." The elevator door opened and Roy and Scott walked out.

"I knew that you'd be here," Scott said, shaking his head. "Always thinking about food."

"Look who's talking. Mister 'I'm still hungry' after eating a lot of food. You're worse than Goku and Luffy combined." Scott rolled his eyes as Skylar and Roy perked up. 

Roy smiled. "I think you two are going to be great friends."

One month later

"Hey. My name's Miracle Alaric. I'm 17 years old and I just moved here from Curacao," she grinned with her headphones around her neck. There were a lot of whispers going around the room as she smiled at Skylar and Parker. Skylar gave her a small smile and Parker turned red but returned the smile. A girl raised her hand. "Yeah what's up?"

"Why did you move here?"

"That's a good question. I have my reasons," she winked. The girl's cheeks tinted pink and she dropped her hand. 

The teacher coughed. "You can sit wherever you like. Today you all can learn for the next test."

"Sweet," she grinned. 

As she was walking up to Skylar and Parker, Parker leaned to him. "She's a fucking goddess," he whispered.

"Tell her then." 

She sat in front of them and turned a little in her seat. "Sup." Skylar waved a little as Parker couldn't get a word out of his mouth. Skylar poked Parker's ribcage.

Parker flinched and sat up straight. "H-hey," he stuttered. "Nice weather we're having huh?"

"Nani? Bitch, it's cold as fuck outside." Parker perked up as Skylar smirked. Miracle and Skylar high fived under the table.

Flashback to yesterday

They both walked to their car to go home. 

Miracle grabbed Skylar's hand."What does Parker like?" She asked. 

Skylar thought for a while. "He really loves anime. He's a weeb. So if you make any references, he'll get them."

"Bet."

Back to the present

"You like anime?"

"Is grass green?" 

Parker's face lit up like a lightbulb and he was freaking out internally. "Naruto or Dragon Ball Z?"

"Tch. Easy. Dragon Ball Z." Parker narrowed his eyes and Miracle did the same. "You prefer Naruto, huh?"

"Yes." They held a staredown and Skylar quietly watched them. 

They both turned to him. "Naruto or Dragon Ball Z?" They both asked.