My Works

1.CHASING DREAMS.

STATUS : ONGOING

DESCRIPTION : Della Holton went after her own dreams  leaving Wellinton Creek when her childhood Sweetheart went after his own leaving her behind. 

10 Years Later,

She has to come back home. Determined to not let her heart get ahead of her. She is back but only for a week.

What could go wrong?

Only one answer...
.
.
.
Dark haired and blue eyed Dean Paxton

---------------------------------------------

2. WHEN AUTUMN FALLS

STATUS : UPCOMING

DESCRIPTION :  "Sometimes life is as dry and wither as Autumns. As Autumn leaves winter comes but in her case its summer"

Follow Manny from heartbreak to new sunrise and a love story which can turn Autumn into Summer.

The Love of Manny and Branxton

----------------------------------------

3. TWILIGHT : LOVE (ALL HUMAN)

STATUS - COMPLETED✔️

Description  - Isabella Swan lives with her dad in folks and works in V&C Publication(volturi&Cullen) and Edward Cullen is her co-worker. they cannot stand each other. they hate each other so much. but how they fall in love with each other? the feelings they develops....

Witness the beautiful journey of their love. the complications they face and what happens when bella's past comes back with some secrets. what will happen? will Edward's and Bella's 
love survive? will they break apart or will their love become stronger?

----------------------------------------

4. TWILIGHT : LIFE

STATUS : COMPLETED✔️

Enemy turned lovers Edward Cullen and Bella swan finally gets married. They had enough drama in past life. With their past horror gone they look forward to simple and happy life. The little they knew.

Edward know is the CEO of the V&C publications along with his CEO brother Emmett. Edward is happy with his lady love Bella Swan now Cullen.

Bella swan now Mrs Bella Cullen can never wish for more now. With her past horrors gone and married to love of her life.

With happiness at their door. Some forgotten Darkness is also lurking around.

But can true love always win? Will Edward and bella fall apart this time when so many evils on the way?Or will this time they also survive?
They completed journey from hate to love. Now

Join Edward and Bella on their continue Journey from Love to their destination.

Sequal to TWILIGHT : LOVE

5. TWILIGHT WHITE LIGHTS

STATUS : COMPLETED

DESCRIPION : The Story starts after The VOLTURI leaves CULLENS to live a Peaceful and happy life. The things go on smoothly. Renesmee's 6 Birthday when she realises her love for Jacob . on otherhand Edward and Bella are happily living until There is someone from the past who wants Renesmee as Mate. There is one more vampire who admires Bella as his mate and want her at any cost. And How Edward will save Bella and his Life? How will Jacob save Renesmee? How Jacob and Edward will Fight for their love?