2. NEW DAY NEW FEELINGS

NEW DAY NEW FEELINGS

~•~•~•EDWARD'S POV~•~•~•

" Eddie it's the last time I am telling you that if you want yourself alive wake up" emmiet shouted while jumping up and down.

"its Edward not Eddie!" I groaned.

" Emmiet you should stop acting like a 5 year old " my mother Esme said. she is the most kindest person in the world. she has caramel hair and grey eyes. she is very pale and beautiful.

" hey mom" I smiled at her.

"morning son" she smiled at me. she arranged my cloths.

" you know son some I wish you should get the love of your life. you should get married like emmiet and your wife can take the command of your life " she said deep in thoughts.

"mom your wish will come true someday " I said to her and first thought came to me is Bella. why?

suddenly I urged to meet her saying that Bella doesn't had Ride. maybe I can offer. why? I hate her? but I will pick her as humanity...seriously?

~•~•~•BELLAS POV~•~•~•

tick tick tick tick

" ugh! , stupid clock shut up!" I groaned. I hate mornings. why there are morning I wish I could sleep my whole life.

tick tick tick tick bam!!

I throwed my alarm clock outside the window and immediately regreted it. it was my 2 alarm clock in this weak. throwing clocks out of window is becoming my habit. I quickly jumped out of the bed and went outside praying to god it hasn't broken. otherwise I have to buy a new one. Charlie my dad had already left for the police station. He is the chief of police of forks, Washington. he is a man with few words. he is a tall macular man skin as pale as mine with brown eyes and a black moustache. I quickly went outside and hunted for my poor alarm clock. there it was lying lifeless in Charlie's garden. I quickly checked it . it was working.

" thank God you're alive" I sighted. then I heard someone chuckle. I turned around to see non other than Edward Cullen standing in front of me and laughing like an idiot.

what the hell is he doing here?

~•~•~•EDWARD'S POV~•~•~•

I parked my silver Volvo in the front of bella's house. as I was walking to main door I heard " ugh! stupid alarm clock shut up!" it was bella's voice and saw a poor alarm clock was flying out of window of a room at upstairs. maybe thats bella's room. I had sudden urge to go to her room and watch her sleep. Bella came out of house running but being careful and examine her alarm clock.

" thank God you're alive" she sighted in relief. I had to laugh at that. she turned around and saw me with her wide eyes and blushed deep red.

" what the hell are you doing here?" she asked. I frowned.

"good morning you too swan" I said sarcastically.

" answer my question" Bella asked one eyebrow raised.

" don't get any hopes swan I was passing through then I saw poor alarm clock flying out of window and came to see who is that person, how unlucky co-incidence it was you" I lied but every cell of my body regreted it. so wrong. Bella face changed color fro blue to red red to purple. she stomped her left foot and stomped inside the house. I followed her. she was running in the stairs while she slipped.