1. THE BEGINNING

CHAPTER 1

~•~•~•BELLA'S POV~•~•~•

Dear Isabella swan,

we here are happy to inform you that you had completed 2 months in our publication house as the novel editor. we are here to inform you that your job is now on permanent status due to your hard work with the increment in your salary.

Your sincerely,

Aro volturi

Carlisle Cullen

[V&C PUBLICATIONS]

I smiled as seeing the letter. I am Isabella swan but I prefer Bella age 20. I live with my dad Charlie swan who is the chief police of folks. I am the average girl. brunette hair upto waist, pale skin with chocolate brown eyes. who never wears a makeup and dressup always in jeans top and jacket and who blushes like an idiot! I sighted and put my letter in my purse.

" Swan you are lucky. but you know what my bad luck I have to bear you" the Edward Cullen age 20. the younger son of my one of the boss Carlisle Cullen said to me. Edward had joined 5 months ago as the publication organizer. of course he is son of boss. so he got one of the highest position. I cannot bear him. I hate him too much. I hate him. he has a messy bronze hair with pale skin even pale than mine and green eyes. according to the other girls he his handsome and most sexy. but I doesn't see him in any of these maybe because I cannot bear his face.

" ignore Bella and congrats!!" Alice said and jasper smiled at me. Alice Bardoan my best friend pixie Alice with short black hair pointed in every direction and grey eyes. Jasper whitelock is also my good friend and Alice's boyfriend. he has blond hair, pale skin and black eyes.

" hey bells, congrats !" Jacob black said my other best friend. he has copper black hair and has a muscular body. his color is tan and his eyes is darker shade of brown.

" thanks" I blushed. my only friends are Alice , jasper and Jacob .

" umhuhm bells I have to confess something " Jacob said nervously. Alice and Jasper smiled at me.

" bells we are friends since toddlers and from when I had my sense I had only liked you. I think....I am in love with you." Jacob finished looking at his feet. I don't love Jacob I had only seen him as my best friend I had never given him wrong signal. I had never been in a relationship with anyone. I never had any boyfriend the sparkle never fly.

" Jake....sorry but I..cannot say yes. I mean you are my best friend but I had never....sorry Jacob. the girl who will be with you will be very lucky but that not me Jake at least we're friends, right?" I asked Jacob .

plz say yes we r friends.

" Yes" he breathed.

" sorry Jake " I muttered under my breath.

" its OK bells just remember I am always there" he smiled and went to his desk.