13. MORE THAN ANYTHING

BELLA'S POV~

"I don't want to do it" I said deadpant.

"You have to" Edward said also deadpant.

"But I had never done it before"

"Everything has a first time"

"You cannot fourse me"

"Guys you know how wrong it sounds" Emmiet butt in. I blushed.

I guess you are little confused let me tell you before you get anything any wrong ideas that. I, Edward, Jasper, Emmiet are in the Gym of Cullen house. After I revealed my 'past' Jasper decided that I should learn some 'self-defense' which Edward agreed in a heartbeat and Emmiet was thrilled to show-off his 'talent'. So 15 min later I am standing in gym with the glory of Cullens.

"I know self-defense, I am daughter of chief of police" I defended myself to save me from the gym. The whole world knows I am 'not-so-gracious-person' for crying out loud.

"And what is that?" Jasper asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Knee where the sun doesn't shine and scream at the top of my lungs" I said deadpant. There was silence and after a minute

All of them burst out laughing and I swear I saw window glass vibrating. I glared at them.

I stromed out of gym and went home. As always Charlie was at station. I changed into my pyjamas and went to kitchen to hunt. To my luck there was pizza leftover. I ate my food in silence. The door bell rang. I knew 'who' was there so I ignored it. After it it stopped. I sighted.

"Bella come on I am sorry" Edward said behind me. I was startled was an understatement.

"Edward you scared the hell out of me" I said breathless.

"Sorry love come on " he said and smiled my favorite crooked smile.

"You have to make it up to me" I said.

" OK I will "

"In that case you are forgiven"

"Bella I love you. "

"I love you too Edward"

"Er..Bella I just...want something"

"More than anything"

"Will you go on a date with me" Edward asked in a breath. Edward Cullen asked me out

" I will"

" OK tommorow at 11am"

"In morning "

"yes"

------------------

I know its a boring chapter but next chapter is er..... adult. It has mature content. So if you don't want to read it skip it.

Teaser: "today we became one" Edward said and kissed Bella stars shining above them.

P
L
Z

V
O
T
E

&
C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Author

Manisha666