"Shhhhhhh!" Iida hushed the girls.

Momo looked at the girls with a "the fuck he just do to me?" look. "Oh I'll show you how to hush-" This immediately got (Name) and Ochaco rushing to stop their taller friend from beating up the engine boy.

All Might then began to explain what the students were to do today. "ALRIGHT! Or should I say All Might?" He laughed while the students groaned. "Okay, okay. Anyways, today you will be spilt into teams of two! Because of the uneven amount of students, one team will have three instead of two. This is a villain vs. hero exercise. The villain team will be protecting a nuclear missile, it's fake, and the hero team will attempt to get to that weapon and defuse it before the time runs out! If the villains capture the heroes and/or keep the bomb the entire time, the villains win! Is everybody ready?"

"YEAH!"

"THEN LET'S GET STARTED!"

After picking out a bunch of teams by a mini raffle, everything was set in place.

"First battle! Team A Heroes: Midoryia and Uraraka vs. Team D Villains: Bakugo-er Katuski and Iida!" All Might announced. He only used Katsuki's first name because he didn't want to get (Name) confused.

Long story short, Team A won. Momo gave a lovely explanation about what both teams could've done better because what else would you expect from a recommendation student.

"Battle number two! Team B Heroes: Todoroki and Shoji vs. Team I Villains: Ojiro, Toru, and (Name)!" (Name) turned around and saw the two people she was planning to hide from. You've got to be shitting me.

"The ice!" Toru panicked as she saw it gaze the floor, trapping their feet. (Name) reacted quickly and blasted the ice off their feet. She saw Todoroki about to touch the bomb but she quickly threw a time bomb, took out a controller and pressed a big red button immediately blasting away Todoroki.

She let out another blast from her hands towards him but he blocked it.

"I don't know if you realized," Todoroki's cold voice started,"but you've already lost."

(Name) silenced him and blew a shot to her behind. Shoji was then blasted away. She looked towards where she previously was and saw that Shoji had presumably knocked out both Ojiro and Toru.

"Damniiit!" (Name) voiced.

"She's gonna lose. . ." Momo sighed.

"You can't say that so soon!" Ochaco attempted to defend (Name).

"No, that's not it. Todoroki has the upper hand. The ground, Ochaco!" As soon as she said that, (Name) began to slip on the ice before falling and hitting her head on the missile.

"Nothing personal." Todoroki said as he froze over the missile.

Shoji walked in with (Name) in his dupli-arms. Ojiro had woken up right after All Might had announced the Heroes as the winners and was carrying Toru. Todoroki walked with his hands in his pockets in front.

"(Name)? Toru?" Ochaco called out to the two unconscious girls.

All Might looked to the kids who had just entered,"Do me a favor and take them down to Recovery Girl's office?"