Chapter Sixteen : A Warning

Finally it's time to go home! Whew. I thought to myself as soon as the class was finished.

Bom, CL and I walked the halls when I felt a sudden urge to pee. The three of us were headed towards the lockers and I excused myself. I needed to go to the lavatory.

"Okay. We'll wait for you at the lockers." CL told me waving dismissively.

I made my way towards the nearest comfort room and as soon as I saw it I hastily went in only to be surprised.

Barbie 1 and Barbie 2.. I told myself.

Both of them are reapplying their make up in front of the mirror when I busted in. Gyuri and I made eye contact but I looked away instantly. I just ignored them and walked towards one of the cubicles.

"Hey!" I hear Gyuri's voice when I walked right past them but I did not flinch. Pretend she's invisible, pretend she's invisible..

"I said hey!" A hand suddenly grabbed my arm before I could push open the door of the cubicle I was about to go in. I looked at the hand holding my arm and saw that it was Bora's. I tried to wriggle my arm free from her grasp but she just held it tighter.

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear Gyuri's been calling you? Or you're just trying to ignore us? Huh?" Bora's eyes widened at the end of her sentence. She acted like the usual pretty villain on one of those soap operas my mom used to watch on TV. Only right now, this is for real.

"As far as I'm concerned my name is not hey." I spat.

Bora scoffed and drag me in front of Gyuri who had her arms crossed. "Here's the slut." She shoved me forward.

A corner of Gyuri's lips twitched into a devious grin and she eyed me twice from head to foot. I can feel her scrutinizing every corner of my body but I did not recoil. Instead, I look at her straight in the eye. The hell with this girl.

"You got one fiery tongue there huh, newbie?" Gyuri voiced out. "No one can talk to us like that. And I mean no one. So that includes you."

I let out a small laugh. "Oh really? I don't think so." I smirked.

Gyuri's villainous smile slowly faded and a corner of her lip twitched because of anger. "How dare you." She hissed.

"Enough with the drama and let's get this over with." I told her. "What do you want from me?" I asked her. At the back of my head I am preparing myself. Me versus these two girls. I think I can handle this. These two might grab my hair and slap my face, but me? I'll be punching them in their noses, guts and breasts. I only fought a girl once, and if there is one thing someone should know about me is that, I do not fight like a girl.

Gyuri went closer until our faces were only two finger breadths apart. Her eyes looked at me with scorn. "Stay away from Jaejoong, you hear me? I don't want to see you talk with him, smile at him, or even look at him. Because if you do," She smirked. "You're gonna spend the rest of the school year in living hell." Her voice was threatening.

I scoffed. "Whatever. He's all yours. Not that I even care." I tried to push past her but she grabbed me by the arm making me turn to her sharply. "Hey! What the hell?!"

"Listen to me, bitch!" Gyuri's jaw clenched. "Jaejoong is mine. Stay away from him or you wouldn't really like what's coming for you." Her voice sounded like acid. "Do you hear me?" I did not answer and just stared at her.

"I said do you hear me?!" Gyuri asked again a little loudly and I closed my eyes.

"Yes." Damn it. She is such a bitch.

"Good." She smirked. "Well, I guess we're done here. C'mon, Bora." She called for her friend. "See you around." She bumped me hard on the shoulder before going out.

Bora on the other hand poked me in the chest. "I'll be watching you slut." She smirked.

I watched the two girls leave and I let out a heavy breath as soon as they were gone. I wanted to cuss, but I stopped myself. Instead I just clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. The urge to pee had disappeared and I just took a little time to make myself look cool before going out. CL and Bom looked like they were about to enter the lavatory when I got out. Bom's face masked worry.

"Oh thank heavens!" She hugged me. "Are you okay? We saw the Barbies came from this direction. We thought you ran into them."

"Did you?" CL asked me.

I shook my head. "No, no. I didn't." I'm sorry guys, but I have to lie.

"Good." CL nodded. "Let's go home."

Bom locked arms with me as we walked while CL is in front of us taking the lead. I try to smile and make myself look like nothing happened. I do not want Bom and CL to worry about me and I know what CL's capable of. I do not want her to do anything brash and start a fight with Gyuri because of me. It will be my fault if she gets expelled from this school. Not a good idea. I decided to just stay away from Jaejoong. I would not want to risk anything because of him.