Chapter Eleven : Is He Jealous?

The days that followed went fine. At school I am always with Bom and CL and the three of us had gotten along very well. I have known them better and I am thankful that I bumped into these girls and became their friend.

I also learned that CL is literally the baddest female in school. She was feared by other students because she is though. No one dared to pick up a fight with her except Gyuri. But CL's not a bully though, that title belongs to Gyuri and Bora. Those two are really popular and admired by everyone but it was very obvious how mean they could be. They bully whoever they want most especially the loners and the nerds. Some of the teachers are aware of it but as soon as Gyuri flashes them an innocent smile they would just shrug it off. Talk about being fair huh?

The three of us just kept a distance from those two. Obviously CL can handle them but Bom and I wouldn't want to take a risk. A huge fight with Gyuri might result in CL's expulsion and we do not want it to happen. We just hang out in some places at school where we couldn't see Gyuri and Bora. As long as they do not see us, Gyuri could not pick up a fight and nothing bad will happen.

Jaejoong on the other hand is consistent in being friendly and always threw smiles at me whenever we see each other. I could not help not to wonder why a nice guy like him would stick to a bitchy girlfriend like Gyuri. I mean, he deserves someone better right? A nice girl. Not someone like her.

"Hi, Arya." Jaejoong greeted me as we come across him in the hallway. It was Friday and the three of us were headed for our last period; history class.

"Hi." I smiled at him. He smiled back and continued to walk with his friends in the opposite direction.

"I think you should stop having any contact with him." CL suddenly voiced out not looking at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's Gyuri's boy toy. If she knows you two are being nice to each other that would be trouble. You don't wanna mess with her." CL answered seriously.

"But we're not even talking with each other. I couldn't just avoid him. That would be rude." I told her.

"Better to be rude than be the center of controversy." CL muttered. I was about to reply but we already reached our classroom and CL went inside.

"CL's right, Arya. You should stay away from Jaejoong. It's not good." Bom told me shaking her head and looking troubled before she went to her seat.

The whole time during history class I am in deep thought. Jaejoong seemed like a nice guy and he treats me nicely. How could I just avoid him? What will he think of me? But CL and Bom are my friends and they are just concerned. They know better. Ugh! What shall I do? This is hopeless. Sheesh.

I am glad when I finally heard the bell ring. I want to get home. I have grown weary and I just want to have a bath and see GD. The three of us walked towards the school gates and said goodbyes as we separated. CL and Bom lives outside Brentville and they ride a school bus to get home.

I was about to take a walk when a motor bike stopped in front of me. I was a bit shocked when I realized that the one riding it is Jaejoong.

"Going home?" He asked.

"Uh, y-yeah.." I answered.

"Hop in. I'll drive you home. Just show me where you live." He offered.

"No it's okay. I just live nearby. Besides, it might be out of your way." I told him.

Jaejoong chuckled. "No worries. I happen to live here as well so it's really okay."

"What about Gyuri? Isn't she coming with you?" I asked feeling slightly awkward that I would be riding on a motor bike with him to think he is the boyfriend of the most popular girl in school.

"She left with Bora. They went to the mall." He answered casually. "What are you waiting for? C'mon." He grinned.

I swallowed hard and thought for a moment. I wanted to hesitate but he looked genuine in his offer.

"It's okay, Arya. I would just drive you home." Jaejoong told me as if he could read my thoughts.

"O-Okay.." I stammered. guess it won't hurt if let him.

I climbed his motor bike and sat on his back. I was startled when he grabbed my hands and placed it on his waist.

"Hold on to me. I don't want you to fall off." He smirked.

"S-Sure." I answered and I could feel my heart beat like crazy. He drove his motor bike a bit slowly as I told him the directions towards Aunt Ingrid's and it only took us less than five minutes to reach the house.

I got off his bike and thanked him for driving me home.

"So this is where you live huh." He eyed the house then stared back at me. "It's a pretty house."

"Yeah it is.."

"Well then, you're home now and I better go. See you again next week." He winked at me and drove off.

I watched him go when all of a sudden I heard someone spoke on my back.

"Who was it?"

I was startled and turned to see GD with a weird look on his face. "You should really stop doing that you know?" I chuckled but his expression did not changed.

"Who's the guy that drove you home?" He asked again.

"Oh, that was Jaejoong. He offered me a ride home." I answered him casually.

GD breathed out heavily. "I told you to stay away from them."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Jaejoong is a nice guy. What is it with you people? Even CL and Bom warned me to stay the hell away from him. I know I should stay away from Gyuri, but why do I have to stay away from Jaejoong as well? That is too much."

"Because he's Gyuri's property. Look, your friends even warned you. You should listen to them as well." GD persisted.

"I know he's Gyuri's boyfriend and it's not like I'm flirting with him. He's just being nice to me and I'm only doing the same. What's wrong with that? I don't even have a crush on him if that's what troubles you people."

I saw his face looked relieved when I said the last line. Was he jealous?

"Even so, if Gyuri finds out you'll be in trouble."

"I could deal with her if that's what you want to hear." I told him sternly.

"I'm just concerned, Arya.." His voice suddenly softened up.

"Yeah, thanks." I muttered. "I'm tired, GD. I wanna rest for awhile. I better go inside." I excused myself and started walking towards the house. I heard him call me but I pretended not to hear and went inside. I had a long day and I just wanted to take a rest. So much of being told to stay away from Jaejoong and it kind of irritated me for a bit. God, what is wrong with these people? I shook my head as I went upstairs.