announcement

hi! hello! what the damn are you doing in this book!!

okay. so. let me just say something right now.

this messy, ridiculous, poor excuse of a book was written in 2017. three, almost four, whole fricken years ago. i was fifteen and, quite frankly, a total idiot.

so! i don't really think i need to say how much this story does NOT represent me as a writer or a person! to put it simply, i kinda hate it!!

if you think you want to read this thing, no !! you don't !! it's bad !!

i've recently removed a lot of my older stuff, but kept this one up because despite how awful it is, it's still very nostalgic for some of my friends and myself, i guess. i'd really prefer if you didn't read it, but i don't want it gone forever, y'know??
but, if people keep showing up here somehow, i might end up taking it down anyways. who knows.

so if you're reading this, i'm just here to tell you don't. please don't. if you're desperate enough for a Minecraft: Story Mode fic, just look elsewhere on my profile !!

i have other MCSM fics that aren't as, ,, , painful as this one: No Rest for the Wicked, Complications, Undetermined (though that one's, , , questionable), the Other Side of Nowhere, and, most notably, Parallels. if you're here because you want an MCSM fic, read that one.
Shattered Souls gets a pass too, because i edited it pretty heavily a while ago, but the other ones are probably a better bet if you're looking for a polished story.

i don't like A World Unwound anymore. i don't like "the Author Trilogy". a little while back i was considering rewriting AWU and fixing the trilogy, but now i think it'd be better to just leave it all in the dust. this project has hurt me in a number of ways and i don't really want to deal with it anymore. it's not just that it's old and bad (though it's that too, very much so), it's also that i don't want any more reminders of the stage of my life i was at when writing this mess and Forgotten Demons. 

so, ,, , yeah. you don't want to read this. i don't want you to read this. please just go elsewhere.

thanks

-Rush