Sweata:"tillu tu pakka sambhal lega na..."

Prakash:"sweata ji...aapka beta aap bara ho gaya hai....khudh papa ban gaya....ab aapke chota tillu nahi raha....San sambhal lega.."

Sweata:"humhare liye toh hamesha baccha hi rahega....haina bebe..."

Bebe:"bilkul..."(saying so they ruffle Neil hair...and all leave for home....avneil look at each other and smile...they share a sweet eyelock remember their journey from meeting to marriage to now...parenthood..just then they hear the babies cry...)

Neil:(panicking)"kya hau...yeh ro kyun rahe hai...me nurse ko bulaon...nahi nahi...me sidha doctor ko hi bulata hoon.."

Avni:"neil santh...santh...bacche ase hi rote..hai..."

Neil:"aise kaise rote hai...."

Avni:"neil...unko ider Lao..."(he brings them and give them to avni...)"ab tum bahar gao..."

Neil:"per kyun..."

Avni:" Neil...inhe bhook lagi hai...muhje feed karna hai...plz jaona...or haan curtain laga dena..."

Neil:"oh...okay..."(saying so he left. .while avni feed the kids.....it was around 12 at night....the babies were sleeping peacefully in the crib...after their check up....avni was also getting sleepy...)

Neil:"avni...tum so jao...me sofe pe so jata hoon.."

Avni:"nahi Neil ider aao..."(he lives towards her...she moves a little aside and makes him lay next to her...)

Neil:"per avni...tumhe parshani hogi..."

Avni:"nahi hogi..(cuddling into him)"tumhe pata hai na...muhje bina tumge hug kare...neend nahi aati..."(giving up...neil pulled avni closer...kissed her forehead and slept peacefully....)

Around 4 in the morning.....neil woke up hearing baby's cry....his princess was up crying....neil slowly got up from the bed...saw that avni and the baby boy sleeping peacefully....he pick up his princess and starts moving in the room trying to quit her....

Neil:"kya hau princess....kyun ro rahi...dekho mumma or aapka brother so raha hai na...aao bhi so gao(she started crying louder)...accha...accha...(to himself )
Neil beta kuch toh kar...warna beti ke saath saath beta or biwi bhi uth gayenge...haan idea...net pe search karta..(he took out his phone and searched on net how to quite a baby.....after tying few things...finally Neil got one idea from interest baba...)"ab me ganna kaise gao...ek kaam karta hoon..YouTube pe laga deta...(he keep a lullaby on and sways the baby slowly....soon she falls alseep...it was around 5 in the morning...neil was so sleepy he sat on the couch with the baby in his hands...and slept....)

Next morning when avni woke up she saw the sweetest sight ......neil sleeping on the couch with the baby on too of him....sleeping  peacefully....

She gets up takes the baby girl and keeps her in the crib with the baby boy

She gets up takes the baby girl and keeps her in the crib with the baby boy......she kisses both their foreheads...and moves towards Neil....

Avni:"Neil...neil utho na..."

Neil:"stone dona avni..."

Avni:"Neil plz utho...(he gets up in a jerk)

Neil:"kya hau sab theek hai..."

Avni:"haan mr.cop sab theek hai I know raat me baby ro rahi hogi...toh tumne muhje uthaya nahi...right...(he nods ) or tumhari neend bhi nahi Hui hogi...jao jake bed pe rest karo...me babies ko dekh rahi..."

Neil:"per..."

Avni:"jao neil..."(she pushed him on the bed...took the babies in her hand and sat on the couch...)

After sometime Neil also woke up to see  avni dressed up in a normal suit....and she was changing the diapers of the babies....

Vivan:(entering )"good morning..."

Avneil:"good morning...."

Vivan:"Neil bhaiya....vidihut bhai bahar discharge formalities puri kar rahe phir hum chal sakte..."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Next update after 160 votes....

Precap:"babies....welcome in house and maybe naamkaran of babies...."

I have chosen names for the babies...but of you guys have any last minute suggestions tell me...if I find it better than mine...than I might choose them...so pls do tell...

Remember 160 votes....