Chapter 6|Avni's Proposal

Hey guys I am back with another part.

Thanks for liking and commenting my last part.
I hope you like this one too.
Plz comments below if you like it.
Here we go.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Neil was at police station talking to dd about ragu pandit case. At home Sweata went in Avneil's room and saw Avni crying on the floor having Neil's photo in her hands.

Sweata:(going toward Avni) "Avni! Avni beta kya hua beta?"

Avni:(wiping her tears) "nahi mummy ji main woh actually....."

Sweata:"mujhe sab pata hai, Neil ne sab bata diya Hai"

Avni:"aapko sab pata hai?? aapko kya pata hai?"

Sweata:" I know beta, you also love Neil I have seen it in your eyes. I also know that you think that you are not right for Neil and he deserves someone better than you. But beta you need to know you are the best for Neil and he loves you alot. I will show you wait!(she goes to the drawer and get few things)

Avni:"yeh kya hai mummy ji"

Sweata:"beta tumhe yaad hai jab Neil aur Rea ki shaadi thi, tab ek din main Neil ke room, woh apartment wala room, me gayi thi and I saw that he had pictures of you and stuff about you all around the room hidden. "

Avni:" about me? (little shock but happy)

Sweata:" and case 123 he had made it his passion and I don't know when that passion became into pyaar, beintehaan pyaar! "

Avni:(Her tears had stopped and she was happy inside) "aur yeh kya hai mummy ji"

Sweata:"yeh, yeh ring hai jo woh tumhare liye laya tha, he said to me jab main avni ko aapne dil ki baat khahonga tab I will make her were this ring! "

Avni:" mere liya per mummy ji aapko pata hai na ki mara past Neil ke liye...... Woh"

Sweata:"Avni tumhe mujhpe trust hai?

Avni: "haan mummy ji"

sweata:"tumhe Neil pe trust hai"

Avni:"haan"

Sweata:"than we both are telling you , you are the best wife and the best bahu anyone can have"(listening to her Avni had tears in her eyes)"Avni plz tum mere neil ke saath hamesha rehna, Avni   promise  me you will never leave me, neil, and our family plz beta . "

Avni:(crying)"mummy ji main appke aur Neil or  is family ke saath hamesha rahungi . Mummy ji aapko pata hai Neil always used to say to me that god gave me a second chance to have father, mother and dadi and he was right aap log ne muhje itna pyaar diya hai thank you, thank you so much "(they both hugged each other , Avni felt that at that point all her mothers (Neela ma, Aisha ma , and Sweata ma )were hugging her, at that point she felt the like she was the luckiest person on this planet "

Sweata:"chalo now call Neil and tell him your feeling "

Avni:" per woh kahan gaya hai"

Sweata:"opps I forgot,  Neil toh police station gaya hai"

Avni:"police station?"

Sweata:"hain woh dd ka call that kuch case ke bare me baat karni thi"

Avni:"oh ok"

Sweata:"pata mujhe especially bola tha ki mom avni ko bol dena per main hi bhol gayi"(they both started laughing)"now go and call him and tell him your feeling go"(Avni nodded her head and smiled , as sweata went. Avni called neil )

Phone Convo.

Neil:"hello, haan avni kya hua?"(he said looking through his files )

Avni:"woh actually Neil.."