sangeet

So guys i am here with my next part...
Hope u enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Next morning.....

Avneil room....(Avneil were sleeping....neil woke up to see his lady love sleeping like a baby....he kissed her forehead and went to get ready....when he came out he saw avni was still sleeping....)

Neil:(kissing avni forehead....)"avni...uth gao..."

Avni:"sone do neil...."

Neil:"avni 10 bhaj rahe utho kuch kha lo phir medicine bhi leni hai..."

Avni:"neil baby ko sona hai main kya karon ....sone do na..."

Neil:"accha ji baby ko sona hai..."(Avni nodded her head with her eyes closed....Neil kept a kiss on her belly...)"baby...dekho mumma aapka naam laga ke sone ka bahana Kar rahi....."

Avni:(sitting up )"main koyi bahana nahi kar rahi...."(making a angry pout)

Neil:(kissing the pout )"chalo ab jaldi jaldi ready ho..."(Avni got ready....and they went down...)

Neil:"good morning everyone...."

All:"good morning...."

Avni:"pakorde bane hai..."(with excited face....)

Neela:"haan per tere liye nahi..."

Avni:"kyun maa...."

Neela:"tu pakorde nahi khayegi...."

Avni:"per..."

Neela:"beta baat samaj...pakorde khane se aapke baby kala hoga...(*okay guys i don't know if it's true I just saw this yesterday and randomly added because this will lead to something later...so I not saying this is true....)

Avni:"per maa..."

Neela:"no means no...."(Avni became sad....)

After breakfast all very busy in getting ready for sangeet that eveing avni.was in her room....

Avni:"muhje pakorde khana tha...maa me khane nahi diya....per muhje khana tha...bahut man kar raha.... Kya karon...."

Neil:(entering)" main koyi help karon..."

Avni:"tum kya karoge..."

Neil:(brings his hands forward and it has a plate full of pakoda....)"yeh..."

Avni:"pakoda 😀😀😀"

Neil:(smiled at her expression)"hmmm..."

Avni:(took the plate...kissed neil on the cheeks...)"thank you thank you...(and started eating...Neil touched his cheeks and smiled...and looked at avni with lots of love as she eat...suddenly Avni stopped eating and her expression changed from happy to worried....)

Neil:"Kya Hua avni...."

Avni:"neil kahin neela maa ki baat sach ho gayi or hamhara baby(keeping her hand on her belly)"humhara baby ko...."

Neil:"kuch nahi hoga...or muhje koyi farak nahi parta .....hum or humhara baccha jaise bhi hai woh duniya ka sabse pyaara baccha hoga....or tum is sab ki tension mat lo...and always remember ...i love you...and we love the baby...(kisses her forehead and hugs her)

Riya:(entering  and seeing them hugging)"sorry sorry sorry....(they break the hug) sorry main aapke romance main haddi ban gayi ...per bebe ne bola ki sangeet the time ho gaya  hai aap log ready hoke inche aa gayeye..."(she leaves and avneil get ready for sangeet....)

Avneil dress...