Holi part 4

So guys i here with my next part.....
Hope u enjoy it....
And the wait for avniel romance is over...
Plz do vote and comment....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Avni:"neil tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...."

Neil:"main kya kar raha hoon ka mutlab...tumne kya kar rahi ho.. or kahan se aayi...."

Avni:"ashman se...yeh kaisa saval hai...offcouse jahan se tum aaye...."

Neil:"accha okay ab lardo mat plz..."

Avni:"haan tum shirt peheno...."

Neil:"nahi pehen sakta..."

Avni:"kyun..."

Neil:"kyunki meri wify ne muhje darake use tab me gira diya..."

Avni:"kya...ab tum kaparde nahi laye..."

Neil:"nahi.... jane wala tha per...."

Avni:"neil yaar kaise...normal log jo hote hain woh kaparde lake jate hain...."

neil:"toh tum kehe rahi main normal nahi hoon...toh kya donkey hoon.."

avni:"nahi maine essa kab kaha.."

neil:"per kehene ka toh wahi matalab tha....."

avni:"accha hum yahan yeh karne se accha kuch or kare.."

neil:"oh ho....toh mrs.avni neil khana ko kuch or karna hai....(with a smirk on his face)

avni:(avni understood what he meant)"mera....mera...mat...matlab woh nahi tha.."

neil:"toh kya tha....."(coming close.....avni kept moving back....suddenly she sliped causing the shower  to on.....she closed her eyes due to the fear of falling but neil grabbed her on time......they had a eyelock...)

)

Avni breaks the eyelock

Avni breaks the eyelock....neil makes her stand proper....they both are fully drenched in water......avni blushes and turnes to go but neil stopes her by putting his hand on her wrist.. and pulles her back to which she collides on his bare chest .....avni's back is touching neil's bare chest....she closed her eyes while he left a trail of kisses on her back......all she could do was say his name......that turned him on more...and more...firstly she was wet due to which she was looking breath taking...plus her moaning.......than he turned her around and kissed her cheeks then kissed  forehead......then he kissed her lips....both were fighting for dominance....they had a passionate kiss....they broke off after a long kiss due to oxygen lack........but Neil went for another one right away.....after they broke of...both were breathing hard....