Ghoomna

So guys i am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Next morning...

Avni woke up early and got ready....she went to neil and kissed his forehead which made neil wake up...

Neil:"good morning wify..."

Avni:"good morning...."

Neil:"kya baat hai aaj itni jaldo uth gayi..."

Avni:"tumhara matlab main jaldi nahi uthi..."

Neil:"nahi...accha chordo...or mera princess kaisa hai....(he kissed her belly)

Avni:"bikul fine nahi hai..."

Neil:"kyun kya hau.. "

Avni:"humhe ghoomne jana hai.."

Neil:"zaroor leke chalenge..."

Avni:"abhi..."

Neil:"avni abhi...abhi toh..."

Avni:"I knew tum nahi leke gaoge...okay main akele hi chali jati hoon...."

Neil:"accha ruku...main ready hoke aata hoon..."(Avni smiled and kissed his cheeks....he smiled at her antics and left to get ready...)

Breakfast table...

All were seated when avni came...Neil was still upstairs making his hair......

Avni:"sab ready hai...main neil ko leke ja rahi aap sab plz sab kuch kar dena...."

Riya:"don't worry jaisa aapna kaha waise hi karenge ...."

Neela:"waise avni neil ke liye gift le liya....."

Avni:"haan maa...yeh neil ka best gift hoga jo usne recieve kiya hoga aaj tak..."

Aman:"accha esa kya hai di...humhe bhi batao..."

Avni:"no thats a surprise... accha ab neil aata hi hoga..."

Neil:(comes and joins them for dinner)"hi good morning everyone..."

Bebe:(acting)" tillu kahan ja raha itni subhe subhe..."

Neil:"bebe aapki babu se pucho....use ghoomne ka mann hai toh le ja raha.."

Sweata:"accha hai jao ghoom ke aao...(soon after breakfast avneil head out while others got busy in there works assigned by avni...)

In car....

Neil:"toh madam kahan jana hai aapko...."

Avni:"ummm pehele toh beach "

Neil:"jo hukum my lady..."(Avni giggled...soon they reached the beach...Neil got out of car and as a gentle man went and opened avni side door and helped her out......)

Avneil were walking on the beach...when a little girl comes to them...

Girl:(giving them a flower)"yeh aapke liye..."

Avni:"thank you per yeh kyun"

Girl:"aap dono ek saath bahut pyaare lag rahe the toh maine de diya..."

Neil:"thank you...aapka naam kya hai..."

Girl:"kavya..."

Avni:"bahut pyaara naam hai ..."

Girl:"thank you...."(he ran off)

Avni:"neil muhje bhoote khane hai...."(pointing towards a bhoota stall)

Neil:"chalo...."(Neil took avni there and asked for 2 bhoota avni was standing a little far from neil....few girls came near neil and started flirting....)

G1:"hi handsome...."

Neil:"ahh hi.."

G2:"yahan akele kya kar rahe..."

Avni:(to herself) "yeh madhumakiyan neil ke peeche hi kyun pardi reheti hai...ahh or neil bhi (imitating neil) hii....isko toh aaj me nahi chordongi...."(she goes moves closer to them and taps G1 shoulder)

G1:"excuse me..."

Avni:"ur excused...(Neil was trying so hard to control his laughter....his wify looked so cute when she was angry...plus her pregnancy made it more...)

G2:"aunty ji aapki kya problem hai..."

Avni:"what...main aunty ji...main kis angle se tumhe aunty lagti...."

G1:"har angle se..."

Avni:"what..."

G1:"matlab...not to be rude but aapki shaadi hi gayi hai...right.."(avni nodded angrily) "or aap pregnant bhi lag rahi...matlab aunty ji..."

Avni:"tumhe toh me.."

Neil:(holding avni back)"jaan leave it na...chalo..."

Girls:(shocked) "jaan..."

Avni:"ji haan jise aap flirt kar rahi thi...woh mere husband hai..."

G1:"opps sorry uncle ji..."(they left)

Neil:"what...uncle ji...kis angle se main unko uncle laga...Avni sab tumhari wajah se hua hai..."

Avni:"sorry ...uncle ji...(saying this she started to go but neil pulled her due to which she bumped on him)

Neil:"uncle ji haan..."

Avni:"neil woh..maine kya kaha une kaha..."

Neil:"meri avni toh itni bholi hai haina aunty ji..."(Avni gave a angry look than both broke into laughter.....)

Avneil enjoyed alot ...they were at the beach till 4 than after that they went to a park...they had chart and than went to a view point from which they can see the whole city at night....soon they headed back home...in car....Avni slept on neil shoulder while he kissed her forehead and focused on driving.....

Home...

Avneil reached home.....
Neil was about to carry avni in when she woke up due to movement....

Neil:"uth gayi madam..chalo hum aa gaye...ghar...."

Avni:"aa gaye..."(rubbing her eyes)

Neil:"hmm...."

Avni:"neil aapna hanth dena..."

Neil:"kya hua.. "

Avni:"dona..."(Avni took his hand ....looked at it than said )"lets go....(and they headed in the house)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Next update after 130votes and 100comment

Precap:"neil birthday...avni present...."

Important:

So guys as u all wanted me to continue this story...i am...and I am happy u all are loving this story...but I asked you all what would u like to see in the upcoming story...if u would like a villain entry....most of u wanted to see avneil parent hood...so I have decided to comtinue the story with cute moments of avneil and there parenthood journey ...and if i feel that it's getting boring I will add the villain...hope it's fine with you all...and hope u will keep loving the story as you are doing...

and hope u will keep loving the story as you are doing