Lost Time

01

01. 𝙶𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚘 ✩ title
written & produced by: 하퍼
this song is about a girl who wants to spend time with her lover, however, she has a curfew and can't be out till 12.

" 우리 둘만 느껴지는 이상한 느낌 , 나도 너무 좋아 but it's too late "

02. 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢/𝙸 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚡 (𝚏𝚝. 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗)
arranged by: 하퍼
this is a remix mayse arranged when she bored and decided to include it on her album. she wanted to commemorate jonghyun and decided to use his song Lonely and mixed it with taeyeon's I.

" 네가 흘린 눈물 , 네가 느낀 고통은 다 "

03.  𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚎
written by: 하퍼 produced by: 종현
this song is about a female who lost their lover, however he isn't gone. he stays by her side and watches over her at heavens gates, adoring her figure as she moves on in life.

" this strange presence , could it be you from the gates? "

04. 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 (𝚏𝚝. 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗)
written & produced by: 하퍼
this song is dedicated to mayse's loved ones about how as the days go on, she'll love them no matter what. its a way for mayse to say i love you to everyone special in her wife.

" 바보처럼 니 생각에 , 또 하루가 지나가 "

05. 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 (𝚏𝚝. 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔)
written by: 하퍼 & 마크 produced by: 하퍼
so many fans loved the song when they first performed it on High School Rapper. mayse decided to give the fans what they wanted and asked mark to record the song with her, which he obviously agreed to.

" I got this feeling aye bae 다들 궁금하겠지 , You all know this feeling "

06. 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎
written & produced by: 하퍼
this song is about significant time signatures/moments in Mayse's life that she'd wish to always remember.

" 내 time signature "