❄️Chapter 2❄️

ELSA P.O.V.

What's the point of going back to myself.

I kinda don't want to go back to the shy girl, who could get easily picked on.

I walked inside the house and saw my parents waiting for me.

"Hey sweetie how was school?" Greeted my mother.

"It was good."

"Did you make any friends?" Asked my father. Was he still At that part.

"Umm sure."

"Sure? Who?"

"Umm just someone I said hi to." I said before walking to my room.

I started sitting on my bed and studying. There wasn't any homework so I was studying. About half an hour later somebody knocked on my door.

"Who is it!" I kinda yelled from my room.

"It's me Anna. Can I come in?"

"Sure."

"Hey" she said as she sat across from me on my bed.

"Hey" I said and went back to reading. I never really talk with Anna. I'm always studying so I never have the chance. School is just really important for me.

"Oh come on Elsa, it's just the first day. Can't you just stop studying for once and we can hang out?"

"I don't know."

I was reading again when she grabbed my book from me.

"Hey give that back." I said trying to grab it.

"If you want it you have to promise to go to the mall with me now."

"Ok fine. Can I just have my book?"

"sure. Come on hurry up."

I put the book in the tote. Maybe when she isn't looking I'll just read again.

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEY GUYS. I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE A LONG LONG TIME (early readers)

I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF. AND IVE BEEN FOCUSING ON MY JELSA IN COLLEGE STORY ALSO.

SORRY