Maybe she was a curious cookie or maybe she, just like me was not able to figure out the mystery that was Zaydaan.

"We hardly get enough time together, do you really think we'll spend that talking about his cabinet?" I responded playfully. She laughed.

"Point."

I shrugged. Before I could ask her anything else or she could talk to me more, I saw Zaydaan walking towards our seats.

Even in the small vicinity of the government plane, there was this magical aura about him. In his white dress shirt, while his suit hung in the small wardrobe, he looked fresh as a daisy.

I hoped I looked the same.

"Aaina, feeling okay?" He questioned me, eyes staring at me as if he was reading my soul.
Since it was early morning, the sun shine its brightest and its rays entered through the windows too, falling right near his eyes.

It had been more than ten hours since the flight had taken off, and He had been working with his team ever since, there would be short breaks but nothing major.

He would sit by my side, only to close his eyes for a few minutes to rest. While I had slept for atleast five hours and overthought every thing for the other five.

He hadn't talked to me much though.

"Yes, perfect." I replied to his query.

He looked at his minister next.

"And you?" He asked her, she nodded eagerly.

"Yes sir, shall we give you the reports?" She questioned back instead. He shook his head.

"Not now. I believe your seat is there." He said to her, pointing at the seats where his other three ministers and two advisors were sat.

As she stood up and walked away, Zaydaan quickly took the seat.

"Hey," I greeted.

Rays of sun hit his brown eyes. I liked his eyes, I always had. But there was something about sunlight hitting his eyes that had me mesmerised. That golden impact in his eyes had me hooked, so I looked away.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said after a while, I smiled at him.

"I am." I affirmed.

"We'll be there in two hours so you can change after an hour or so. Alright?" He informed me.

"Yes, that's fine."

"Good. What did Ahad say?" He interrogated. I looked at him in slight shock.

"How do you know everything?" I asked exasperated. He smirked.

"I'm the Prime Minister." He continued.

"And I'm your husband."

I sighed, ofcourse he knew. He knew everything and I hardly could figure him out. Zaydaan looked at me for an explanation or some sort of answer.

"He was really angry at me." I started off, gulping as I remembered Ahad's cruel and harsh words.

"Really really angry." I whispered. He scowled.

"I told you not to go to him." He mumbled, voice low but firm.

"I'm sorry, Zaydaan. I just couldn't help it." I excused.

As if he didn't know I would talk to Ahad, ofcourse he knew.

"And you also told him of our personal conversations." He accused next.

I almost scoffed, almost.

"They weren't conversations, that was you hurting me to an extent where I had to talk to someone or else I'd go crazy." I answered him back.