20 - could be, there is a chance

Rubbing her finger along the edges of the necklace, Mabel wondered. Why was the prospect of a pine tree so familiar to her? What significant reason did it hold in her life? She glanced between the necklace and her computer. She had asked her gruncle Ford to install some programs she could use to identify the two boys next time she saw them, because she would be taking pictures of them, and a lot. Ford had also installed a searching engine that helped her do research, not only from the internet, but from books and all events that has happened as well. And that, was what she currently doing.

Typing in pinetree, she got a lot of hits. You got the traditional answers that was that pinetree was a type of tree and such. But one link caught her eye. It read, Bill the dream demon. She got anxious, but still clicked on the link. The link led to a website that contained all the knowledge that her gruncle Ford had gathered through the years. When she saw the wheel that they had tried to use to stop Weirdmageddon, on that wheel she saw something that shook her to her core.

She leaped to her feet and ran towards the basement. Once there, she searched for her gruncle. "Gruncle Ford!" Mabel called, she had to share this discovery with him. Around the corner she could hear some colourful words being grumbled after a clonk of something heavy. She immediately made her way towards the noise.

When she got around the corner she saw Ford rubbing at the crown of his head, holding a metal cylinder in the other hand. He was glaring at the piece of metal, but once he saw Mabel, put the piece down and paid full attention to his niece. "What is it?" he asked, worry lacing his voice. He couldn't quite place what she wanted. She looked exited, eager, anxious and constipated all at once.

Biting her lips, Mabel pointed to a picture on her computer. It was his drawn picture of the wheel. Looking closer to what she was pointing at, he saw the pine tree. "What is it?" he asked again, not sure what she was getting at. Mabel understood and held out the necklace she had found in the forest by the cottage. When Ford saw the resembles, he took a double take. The pine tree was Dippers. He was the pine tree. Bill had called Dipper Pinetree.

If he hadn't already put the piece of metal away, it sure would have dropped to the ground now. So, it wasn't a coincidence that one of the boys in the forest resembled his nephew. He took the necklace from Mabel and traced the constellation that was embedded in it. The constellation was none other than the big dipper. Why couldn't he piece it together sooner?

He locked eyes with Mabel. "We can't be certain yet," he started, his voice having a slight quiver to it, "but it is a chance, that this," he pointed to the necklace, "could be Dipper."