Every Single Day

I sit back laying on my pack and start writing my letter to Brian. He's so adorable honestly. The moment I saw him I knew he'd have a special place in my life. He just had to.

Dear Trixie Pixie
                                We're getting ready to make a final push forward before returning to main camp. I wish I was there with you. I hope everything is going well with training Danny. He's just like us. A little weird but definitely not a freak and not alone.

I'm getting really sick of not being able to eat a hot meal so I can't wait to get back to main camp. The nurses there are really friendly too. Don't worry I wasn't hurt too bad. Just had a small cut.

Damn I wish I could get a hug from you. Or a kiss on the cheek just like when we parted ways. Gosh I just miss everything about you and I especially miss your-

"-You're not writing to your boyfriend again are you?" A whisper snaps me out of my frantic writing causing me to jump.

"Roy I swear to God don't make me bring Danny into this." I whisper harshly making Roy chuckle to himself. He's slightly older than me and he's from around my area. He's also dating the young lad who apparently just started working with Trixie.

"Okay geez." He responds quietly putting his hands up in false surrender. Roy sits there silently before suddenly speaking again a few minutes later. "You miss him?" He queries with curious eyes.

"Every single day."