*traps and cuts her leg*
Owyyyy I fell oooo noooo I'm bleeding. Me no like blood. I started to cry I felt myself slip into head space.

Venancio p.o.v

I see a beautiful tan, olive skin color female laying on the ground crying her eyes out. She must be a little. I automatically rushed to her side. she was bleeding. She must have fallen anx cut herself on accident. She has beautiful, smooth, nice long leg and gorgeous curly hair she hasn't noticed me.

" what happened little one?" I said in a dominating tone to let her know I wasn't playing any games. I heard her sniffle a few times, she's trying to stop crying. Good she got the message.

"I-i got a boo boo. I'm bleeding,I dont like blood sir. I'm sorry if I interrupted what you were doing." She said not daring to look in my eyes. Good she's trained it. Seems as if she was in her head space. I picked her up, she didn't say any objections. I bought her into a little store across the street. I cleaned her up and bought her a bottle and a binky. I handed her the bottle. She automatically put in her mouth and thanked me.

" See you around little one make sure not to get hurt anymore is be ashamed to see something so precious get hurt." I said in a threatening way. I was in no mood to deal with her. I quickly hurry down the street leaving the little one behind duty calls.

Jalya p.o.v
I heard a husky knees weakening voice asking me what happened. I looked up to see it a insanely gorgeous man. He must be a God or something tattoos from his jawline that could cut you if you are an even the tip of your fingers against it. His tattoos were from his jaw all the way to his hands beautiful grayish bluish eyes. He didn't see me looking to them. He looks so yummy in his suit even though,he was very intimidating and threatening.

After the strong muscular insanely gorgeous God cleaned me up, thanked him and  hurried into a tall tower of a building I saw the approach the lady at the front

After the strong muscular insanely gorgeous God cleaned me up, thanked him and hurried into a tall tower of a building I saw the approach the lady at the front

" Excuse Me Miss I have an interview 9:50." she's smiled and didn't say anything for a few seconds she looks on her computer then look back up at

" Oh yes sweetheart, you're early that's so great of you! Anyway we ready for you,you can go in when you're ready. Good luck!" She said was cheering her voice I think her and quickly walked to the direction that she point in me into.

I push on the big solid gray doors. I saw a beautiful man He could be a model!Nice tan skin, he was most definitely yummy in a suit.

 I saw a beautiful man He could be a model!Nice tan skin, he was most definitely yummy in a suit

" Come in and sit down in front of me little one" He said with such Authority. I kept my head down at automatically sat where he pointed to. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He felt so good.I automatically put my head in his neck.

"that's my good girl would you like a binky or bottle princess?" He asked with such care in his voice I pointed towards the binky.

" use words little one" he said in a dominating tone I didn't hesitate

"That one sir"

" Good girl but to you its Daddy" he said with a smile that just got to me. my knees went weak.

" Now my precious angel you got the job. You already know your job, I assume don't worry about your bills. I will be paying for them and taking care of everything you need. You will call me daddy at all times and in return you will let me be your caretaker. so I can distressed at work." I nodded and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

" Now little one Daddy has to do some work, So daddy is going to put you in a room next to his office so he can watch you through TV and hear. While you watched a movie" he said while putting me in the room kissing my forehead and slowly putting a blanket over me. He stared into my eyes there's so much a dormant caring and love in them that. They just entrapped me, he leaned in and grabbed my cheeks instead of rubbing them slowly his soft lips touch mine. Our lips matching each other speed. He got on top of me straddling me and he flipped it over.I was on top, he grabbed my ass and kiss me. I suddenly wanted more for my daddy. I tugged at his tie. There is a knock at the door me and Daddy both groaned

"Ugh what?" He said while looking to really annoy. I slowly started kissing up his neck. He held me tightly in closely to his body.

" Sir you have someone waiting for you" He threw his head back irritated kiss me.

" I'm coming out now" he made me layed back down and kissed my forehead. I can tell his eyes he wanted to say something. I wondered who could be the person waiting for him but I don't care since I have a job.I'm happy the movie started it was Beauty and the Beast yay my favorite movie!

---

Hi my angel and loves! This is a new book, I would love to hear your feedback and tell me what you think. I love you all have a good day and God bless you