The Vampire Murderer

Start from the beginning

Why was the girl here?

In his house?

Especially in his room?

He blushed crimson and the girl chuckled, pushing her hair behind her ear. He pushed himself farther away from her and the girl moved closer to him. She grabbed his hand and put it up to her cheek. Tears glistened in her eyes and he blinked, confused.

"Oh! Um...uhh...what's wrong?" he asked. She smiled at him and wiped her tears away.

"Nothing, my prince." she replied.

He blinked and stared at her like she was crazy.

"Huh???" he questioned and moved his legs to the side of the bed. He winced at the pain in his stomach and clutched it. She moved closer to him and asked, "Are you thirsty, my prince?"

"Um...sure?" he replied and she got up, her red sunflower dress bouncing up. He blushed again and looked down at his bed, staring at the clawed sheets.

The whole bed was teared up with sheets and wood thrown around him.

"What the hell?" he questioned and got out of bed. 

He stared at himself then his mouth stood aghast. 

Scars and brunt skin appeared all around his body. The most horror was his right leg where it was completely gone.

He felt vomit rise up in his throat.

He wavered and sat back down on the bed.

"What happened to me? Oh my God, what the hell happened to me?" he questioned himself.

The girl came back with some red liquid and held it out to him. He blinked and his stomach rumbled in hunger. He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Uh...what is that?" he asked.

"Kool-aid." she replied.

'That doesn't look like it."

"But it is."

"No it's not. The smell is not Kool-aid."

She sighed and placed the cup down on his bureau then tackled him to the ground. He hissed out in pain and Abraham hissed at her, snapping at his teeth at her. 

"Drink it my prince! You must or you'll die!" she yelled at him. Abraham shook his head away and wrenched his arms to be released. 

"Prince you can not beat me at your current level. You must drink it or you'll turn to ash in the morning!" 

Abraham stopped struggling and stared at her with wide eyes. What was he doing? Snapping and hissing at a girl? 

Was he crazy?

She sighed and moved off of him, letting him get up. He wiped his face and crossed his legs and arms. 

"What is the drink then maybe I'll drink it?" he said.

She breathed deeply and looked back to the drink. She turned back to him and smiled, pushing her hair in front of her face.

"It's...um...blood." she replied.

His jaw dropped to the floor and moved back.

She must be crazy.

She had to be crazy. 

But it would make sense.

The scars, the bed, and burnt skin. 

It all made sense.

She turned him into a vampire. 

A blood-sucking monster.

He fell on his back and turned back to her. She pushed her back and licked her chapped lips.

"What happened to me last night?" he demanded.

She sighed and looked back to the drink.

"You died last night from being through into a speak and electrocuted. I saved your life by giving you my blood to drink and turned you into a vampire." she replied and Abraham gulped.

"So...I'm a vampire. A blood-sucking monster." he muttered.

"Hey, I'm not a monster. I barely even drink blood. I only have some from hospital bags." she told him and Abraham nodded, licking his lips. 

"'Kay so I still drink blood but what about things I should be wary of?" he asked. 

"First is sunlight. It will burn us but not kill us unless you stay out there for a whole week. The second is wine. It's weird but it's made from priests. They carry the blood of something holy so don't go near them or holy water for a matter of fact. Crosses and church are okay though. That's it." she told him.

He nodded and stared at the blood, licking his lips.

"You need it. Please take it prince." she said and he snapped his head back to her.

"Why are you calling me prince?" he questioned.

She gulped and looked down at the floorboards.

"Um...you see I'm the Princess of the Vampire Kingdom. So when I changed you, all my pure Vampire genes transformed into you." she said.

He scowled and ran his fingers through his hair. The information he is gaining is way to much to remember.

"'Kay. I'm gonna drink it." he said and she smiled.

"Thank you, prince. I will forever be in your favor." she said and he nodded. 

"But you're the one that saved me." he said and blushed.

He grabbed the glass and sniffed it, his stomach growling again. It smelt so good to him but he really didn't want it. He gulped and grabbed it, his hand shaking in terror. He put it to his lips and when it touched his lips, it didn't matter anymore. He chugged it down and the princess' eyes widen.

"Wait! Prince, drink it slowly! Don't pour it down your throat! Your death burned your throat!" she exclaimed.

He stopped and threw it at the wall. He didn't feel like stopping. He needed more.

More! 

MORE!

MORE!

He grabbed the princess and pulled her to him, her eyes widen.

"No prince!" she screamed at the top of her lungs until his lips touched her pale white skin. He chomped down on her throat and everything stopped. Insanity came to him and he wouldn't stop until he realized what he had done.

He had become a Vampire Murderer.