A.P • FroYo Hoe

Fine Ass ^ 😍🤪🥰

Y/N POV

I was at the local frozen yogurt shop in Charlotte, North Carolina, just looking at the cashier.

Ever since last Friday when I first came here I have come here everyday and got the same thing only to look at him. it's now Wednesday.

He's tall and has long blonde locks. His name is Austin. He goes to my school, but he's a loner and doesn't really talk much and only hangs out with this other kid named Edwin. who is the complete opposite.

I've been crushing on him for a while now. Every time I talk to him or flirt he looks scared or intimidated and runs off.

currently i'm just sitting on my phone scrolling through Instagram and watching people's stories.

AUSTIN'S POV

I was cleaning off the front counter of the frozen yogurt shop i work at in town.

It was just Edwin and I working today and there wasn't a lot of business. the place was almost empty.

Except this one girl. this one gorgeous girl.

Her name's Y/N and she's been my crush since eighth grade and we're now seniors.

She's talked to me before, but i get nervous and anxious and don't know what to do so I run away.

I was staring at her on her phone until i felt someone slap my back causing me to step out of the trance i was in.

"Hey Buddy, still daydreaming bout' Y/N?" Edwin said

Edwin was my best friend and the only person i talked to besides my mom. We've known each other since 6th grade when he moved here.

"Jesus Ed, could you be any louder?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Oh Sure. HEY AUSTIN YOU STILL DAYDREAMING ABOUT Y-" I put my hand over his mouth and ducked us down under the counter as    Y/N looked our way.

"Really!" i whispered.

"sorry i thought you wanted her attention?" he said

"I do its just - I just - I don't know i'm nervous okay she's like one of the most popular kids in our school everybody loves her. she's so nice and pretty and her hair smells like honey an-" I looked over and Edwin was staring at me like I was weird.

"I'm just nervous alright" I said

Edwin smiled "well i can help with that" He jumped up fast and hopped over the counter and was walking towards Y/N.

I got up and was about to stop him, but he was too close so i ran to the back and watched behind the little window of the door.

Dear god please don't let him say or do anything stupid that could ruin my chances

Y/N POV

I was scrolling through my phone when i felt a presence sit in the seat across from me.

I looked up and it was Austin's friend Edwin.

I put my phone down and looked at him

"Y/N right?" he smirked

I nodded slowly

"Alright so here's the deal. Austin really fucking likes you like he thinks your cute as hell and thinks your hair smells like honey and shit"

I blushed

"But he's too scared to say anything. he wants to say something, but he keeps bitching out and gets nervous. So if you could go talk to him orrr" he nodded his head side to side.

"Hold on one second. Wait right here" I got up and he smiled

I walked around to the back of the counter quietly and looked back and Edwin and pointed at the door.

He shook his head yes and gave two thumbs up and a huge smile.

I smiled and walked through the door and all you could hear was the sound of the yogurt machine spinning the yogurt inside.

Austin was faced towards the yogurt machine and couldn't see me.

I walked up to his back and tapped his shoulder.

"Edwin I hope you didn't say anything Stupi-" He stooped and stared at me as if in awe.

I smiled and after that my flirtation kicked in.
"Don't worry he didn't" I smiled.

I smirked and walked up a little closer on him making him bump into the machine a bit nervously holding on to the counter. behind him.

"Now why are you so scared to talk to me hmm?" i grabbed his hand. "I'm not gonna hurt you if that's what you think"

"NO! I mean no. you could never hurt me, i mean you could if you wanted to although i don't think you'd want to hurt me unless i was to hurt you and the you'd want to hu-"

I cut him off and kissed him on the lips.

He was shocked at first, but then I felt him lean forward and put his arms around my waist.

I put my hands around his neck and kept kissing him.

Eventually we let go and we were out of breath.

I took the pen from out of the pocket of his uniform shirt and wrote my number on his arm.

xxx-xxx-xxxx call me (:

I pecked his lips one more time before I smiled at him and walked out.

I opened the door almost hitting Edwin.

"Eavesdrop Much?" I said smirking.

He smiled nervously and I laughed and headed out the store to walk home.

Once i was out i was blushing and smiling like a 6th grade girl.

Austin's POV

I was still in shock as to what just happened.

I just kissed Y/N.

And she gave me her phone number.

just then Edwin walked in smiling.

"Dude" he smirked and walked over hugging me

"I knew you'd do it baby" He patted my back and walked back out to the front as I was still in a daze of what just happened.

This was the best day of work ever

Hi.
How was it this is my first PM book and ion want it to be trash

Comment
Like
and
Share

😬🤪