"Ah yes, but no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple, or orange, but you will get a peach."

"But a peach, can not defeat Tai Lung."

"Maybe it can, if you are willing to guide it. To nurture it. To believe in it."

"But how. How? We need your help Master." Shifu says, motioning to him self then me.

"No, you just need to believe. Promise me Y/n, Shifu, promise me you'll believe.."

"I-..I will try."

"Mmm.. Good" Oogway stands up, watching the pale pink petals drift slowly to the ground.

"My time has come.." I start to get slightly worked up.

"M-Master..?" I ask, trying to clear up the statement.

"You must continue your journey, without me.." Oogway says, as he hands the staff to me and Shifu.

"W-w-wh-wha-what are you. Wai- Master. You can't leave us!" Shifu says, dropping the staff and follows Oogway, slightly.

"You must believe.." Oogway says, hands put together and bowing his head just a tad bit. I hold his staff tighter, and bow my head, letting my tears fall freely, as I hear Shifu calling out for our former master.

~Shifu's P.O.V~

We walk back to the dining hall, small sniffles erupting from Y/n, as she clutches onto our only connection to Master Oogway. We enter the dining room, and the panda is doing an impression of me. They laugh for a few seconds, before seeing us behind the panda.

"It's Shifu.." Monkey whispers,

"Of course it's Shifu, what did you think I was doing." The panda sees me, and stands up making a slurping noise. "Oooh! Master Shifu!"

"You think this is funny?! Tai Lung has escaped from prison, and you're acting like children. "

"what.."

"He's coming for the Dragon scroll, and you are the only one who can stop him." I tell the panda, and I see bowls fall to the floor, then he laughs.

"And here I'm saying you have no sense of humor. I'm gonna.." The panda trails off, looking at my face.

"What? You're serious! And I have to.." He starts making noises, unable to comprehend what to say. "Master Oogway will stop him, he did it before, he'll do it again."

"Oogway can not, not anymore." I say, as Y/n walks in holding the staff to her, with a pitiful look to my face.

~Y/n's P.O.V~

The students all make a noise of surprise, and turn to me.

"Our only hope, is the Dragon Warrior." I say, soft, and barely audible.

"The Panda..?" Shifu snaps at her, as he takes the staff,

"Yes the Panda!"

"Masters, please. Let us stop Tai Lung, this is what you've trained us for."

"No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tai lung, it is his!" he points to the empty spot the panda was. "Where'd he go.." I smiled internally from his voice of confusion, and point down the hall. As Shifu starts after the panda, I turn down the hall to make my way to my room.

__After the turn around at the stairs__

{still Y/n's P.O.V}

There's a knock, as I sit down, trying to calm myself.

"Come in..." the door opens, and a sad looking Shifu comes into view.

"I-I'm sorry.. t-to distu-"

"You're fine, Shifu.." I say, after I sigh. He looks partially relieved, as he closes the door.

"Shifu, will you sit with me.." It was silent for a moment. I look at him, and he stutters out a reply of agreement. He sits next to me, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Shifu what are we going to do.."

"I-I'm not sure, Y/n.." He says, the puts an arm around my shoulder. I let out a yawn, and Shifu shuffles a little.

"Y/n.?" I give him a hum in response, "If you want to, you can fall asleep.. I'll leave." I open my eyes, and raise my head, looking into his.

"Shifu, wo-would you mind staying," I look at him, and he gives me a slightly confused face.

"You don't have to, it's just, I don't think I could sleep by myself tonight.." I say looking down, feeling my heart beat quicken, then I look at him.

"I su..suppose.." Shifu answers, sounding like he's embarrassed I asked. I give him a small smile, and lay my head back on his shoulder as I get comfy, and fall asleep, with Shifu sleepily stroking my back.

"Thank you Shifu..."

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Y/n fell asleep, and Shifu stayed with her, as he promised. About twenty minutes after Y/n fell asleep Shifu told her sleeping form the one thing he's wanted to for so long.

"I love you, Y/n.." He kisses her cheek, she unconsciously snuggles closer to him, then Shifu falls asleep. A smile on his face, and his unknowing love in his arms.

__Hey guys, here you go! I finished, sorry I was slightly late..__

FOUR VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!

Thanks for the support!!

♤♡Readinwriter◇♧