Its Okay-SalxReader (gender neutral)

WARNING- SELF HARM MENTIONS
IMPORTANT:if you or someone you know is suicidal, please reach out for help. you are loved. you are important. you have a purpose. i promise.

It's so dark. so goddamn dark. and loud. it's silent, but it's so loud. You wish your boyfriend Sal were here. he'd know exactly what to do. But he wasn't. Nobody can stop you. Nobody.

With that, you head off to the bathroom and take your knife in your hands. you pull up your sleeves and see your wrists, arms, all that ugly scarring. But it helped you. so much. You just couldn't stop. You put the cold metal object on your wrist. and before you could stop yourself, you hit a vein. You began crying, knowing that if you yelled no one would hear you. No one would care anyway. After a while you fell to the floor. Then, the door slammed. Sal? why was he so angry? oh..shit. you had missed his calls. "Y/N!? WHERE ARE YOU? Y/N?" Shit. "S-Sal?" you croaked weakly. you could almost hear his heart sink as he realized where you were and why. He ran to where you were and the last thing you saw was his prosthetic and tears dripping from his face. "Y/N...!" his voice faded off. You woke up in Sal's bed. Sal was sitting in a chair across the room, drifting off slowly. You shifted in the bed and whimpered as you realized you had stitches in your left wrist. bandage falling off. Sal jolted suddenly. "Y/N! B-Baby! BABY! YOURE OKAY YOURE OKAY!!" Sal jumped up in a instant and ran over to hug you. Maybe life was worth living. Maybe you could stop cutting yourself. No, not maybe. Definitely.

MORE SHORT STORIES AGHHHH. idk what else to do so suggesT!IdeaS!PleaSeE! thanks