Imagine: Elijah

Imagine: Elijah finding you drunk at a bar

Stumbling towards a booth to sit down from dancing around the bar with your best friend, Damon.

You gently slap your cheeks to stay awake, someone walks toward you and says," Are you alright?"

Fiercely shook your head no,  and said," I.....a-m....tired."

"Did you get drunk again with Damon?" The mysterious person replied.

You felt that you where leaning forward, the mysterious person places his hands on your shoulder and lifts your head up.

He moves your head from one side to the other. He shook his head in annoyance, he turns around to see if Damon is anywhere insight but he is gone. Like always Damon leaves you here by yourself with no defense to take care of yourself.

"Y/n, do you know who I am." He questions your drunk figure.

You hiccup then answered,"my fairy godmother."

He shook his head and smiled, there are points where he admires you drunken stature because it is  of a child.

He lifts you up in bridal style and slowly walks to the door to leave the horrible bar. He is actually glad that like always, he is their to protect you and make sure no one will take advantage of you in any way.

He begins to walk toward where you live, you would've thought that he would use his vampire speed but he didn't. He wants to spend more time with you but whenever he tried to have you for himself, Elena or Caroline would drag you away and sadly, this is the only time he can be with you without your annoying friends.

_______

The sunlight hit the planes of window, wakes the hangover silohoute. A scorching headache begins to pound, the light and the little moves the said person does hurts them in many ways. Oh how much she/he regrets getting drunk with Damon?!

______

Y/n, heard a noise coming from downstairs. Carefully getting out of bed, y/n stumbles toward to get he's/her's baseball bat. Y/n heard the footsteps becoming clear with every step, she/he swing as hard as she/he could to the intruder. The unknown person took hold of the bottle and removed it from you, you quickly without hurting yourself and your head tried to dash to the bathroom. But a hand takes hold of your wrist and turns you around, the dangerous person lifts you heads and says,"I bought you home safely and this is how you repay me."

You carefully open your eyes and smiled, and replied with, "So, what did I do when I was drunk? Elijah."

He chuckles softly and says, "Many stupendous things."

"Why do I have a feeling they are bad, Elijah."

Ⓐ/Ⓝ: Ⓘ ⒶⓂ ⒶⒷⓈⓄⓊⓁⓉⒺⓁⓎ ⓈⓄⓇⓇⓎ ⒻⓄⓇ ⓉⒽⒾⓈ ⓈⒽⓄⓇⓉ ⒾⓂⒶⒼⒾⓃⒺ