Sick Day-Sal

It was a Monday morning, Sal Fisher was nowhere to be seen, strange. he was always hanging out and socializing...! where was he? Larry thought this to himself. Then he remembered yesterday. Maybe Sal is sick. he was acting a little strange yesterday. Larry again, thought. Larry went out to the yard and just as he expected, Sal was passed out on a tree. "Jesus Christ." Larry muttered to himself. "Why can't he just put himself first?" he got closer and sal looked worse and worse. His breathing was ragged and loud, he was shivering despite being in 2 hoodies. Definitely had a fever. No doubt about that one. His neck was pale. Larry put his hand to his forehead but before he even made contact with Sal's skin heat was radiating off his face. when Larry finally did touch his face, Sal barely moved a muscle, just flinched a little. He was burning up and was super fucking clammy. "Shit, Sal." Larry cursed under his breath. "There you are!" Ash jolted Larry out of his worrisome state. Sal jumped up. "What? Is lunch over already?" Sal asked. "No buddy, but it is for you. come on. get up. i'm taking you to the nurse. you're burning up." Sal looked disappointed even under his prosthetic, but he knew Larry was right. He tried to stand but stumbled. He tried again. Successful- kind of. Almost as soon as he got up the world spun around twice and then the world went black.

"Sal!" He heard Larry's voice faintly. Sal looked around. "You're home buddy. i'm here now. it's okay." Shit. of course Sal's dad wasn't home for the week. Why did Larry have to be the one to take care of him? Whatever. "Just go back to sleep my dude. it'll be okay." That was the last thing Sal heard before drifting off into a nice dream. good change for once.

                                         THE END

sorry this was short :P i didn't know what to do with this lmao. :DD hope u at least enjoyed 😂